Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 10-18-2005, 07:44 PM

Default Re: Empire VIP question

Wow.
That really does sound impressive (and I believe I had read somebody else report the same for the Vegas trip...but perhaps they got that idea from you).

I assume they pretty much let you choose when you want to do it, subject to availability on those dates.

That's almost worth striving for if I decide to go back to MTT's on Empire for whatever weird reason.

But I'm too far away to make it worthwhile.

I got my 25k points TV in May (and was hovering around 24k-24.5k for several weeks before that and just was lazy about finishing it off.

I currently have 26.4k points which gives you an idea of how much I've been playing there even BEFORE the whole party-split thing.

4 nights Bellagio is probably about $800 or more (I think it's $199/night during the week. Or poker-room rate of $129 if you are willing to play 6 hours per day in the room).

I am hoping that the air-fare they cover would be for two people if you wanted so perhaps $500-$600 there.
So that is CONSERVATIVELY a $2500 when you also add on the limo-ride and the truffels.
Old 10-18-2005, 08:03 PM

I have nothing to contribute, but it's nice to see David Ross post [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Hey david, can we expect a year 3 report soon? If i recall correctly your last one was about a year ago. And get that book published before i die please [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-18-2005, 08:14 PM

holy crap you're right.

can't believe how time flies.
Old 10-18-2005, 09:14 PM

I know, i remember before i started playing poker I read and re-read every one of his hournal entries. He came across as very human, and it made me think if he could do it then i could to. I always enjoy reading the stuff he writes.