Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2004, 10:29 PM

Default PokerRoom Deposit Bonus

I recently took advantage of the 40% up to $200 that PokerRoom offered for first time deposits. After clearing the 1400 player points required for the full bonus (which i'm sure some others know takes a really long time at the $25 NL tables), they have not given me my bonus. I was under the impression it would be immediately credited to my account. The only thing that happened is that the bonus no longer appears in my bonus section. After emailing them, I have not received a response. Has anyone had a similar situation and if so how was it resolved?
Old 11-03-2004, 10:43 PM

Default Re: PokerRoom Deposit Bonus

I did a PokerRoom bonus last month and it didn't take long to get my bonus (once earned). Maybe a few minutes after getting enough points.
Old 11-03-2004, 10:45 PM

Did your account page show that you needed to clear x# of hands to reach deposit bonus? If it did, I am sure you are fine, I do remember there being a little lag like 10 minutes where it dissappeared before the $ showed up. If not you should email them, they should have everything on file and you should still have the email stating that you are eligible for the bonus(I also forgot the bonus is only good for 2 months from the deposit date too).

Keep us updated here please

tobdog
Old 11-04-2004, 03:14 AM

Alright, everything worked out in the end. One email was enough even though it did take over 8 hours to get a response and my account credited with the money. I did wait a few hours before emailing them as well as posting here which I prolly should have mentioned given that 10 minutes was a given response as for how long to wait. Thanks though for the posts guys.
Old 11-04-2004, 10:34 AM

FYI- I have found calling pokerroom is much more effective than e-mailing them on money issues.
Old 11-04-2004, 11:42 AM

Same thing happened to me. I sent an e-mail, and it was credited about an hour later (about 2 hours after clearing).

As for phoning, I was on hold for 20 minutes before I hung up. It may be effective, but it's damn aggravating.
Old 11-04-2004, 11:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]

As for phoning, I was on hold for 20 minutes before I hung up. It may be effective, but it's damn aggravating.

[/ QUOTE ]

The joy of a headset.

I sit on hold and play poker, sometimes I forget I'm still on hold when they come back to me.

This is for many other things (including work) not just pokerroom.