Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2002, 10:54 PM

Default Poll: Best Title For a 2+2 Post

My vote goes for..."How many ways can I flame you?" in response to one of my friend's bad plays a while back...can't remember the author, but likely was Dave In Cali [img]/images/smile.gif[/img]

I also like "Almost Got My Ass Kicked"...again unsure of author, but it was a damn funny story.
Old 04-04-2002, 11:29 PM

Default I demand proper recognition

On 12/03/01, I wrote the "How many different ways can I flame you?" post in response to Clarkmeister's 77 on the button hand in Small Stakes.

It was interesting to reread the thread. My views have changed a bit since playing 6-12 and 8-16 Hold'em starting in December rather than the 4-8 games I was playing before then. However, I still think that Clarkmeister overplayed that hand and probably shouldn't have called the pre-flop raise since the raiser is on his immediate right. Now that I've talked with Clarkmeister in person quite a few more times since then, I'm surprised he didn't 3-bet pre-flop.

Old 04-05-2002, 12:39 AM

Default Sorry \'bout that

Was you and not Dave, and I don't even know Clarkmeister so don't know why I thought it was referring to my friend...oh yeah, I remember, it's because he gets flamed in about 85% of his post responses.

Still think that was funny as hell...made me afraid to post a few hands!!!
Old 04-05-2002, 02:52 AM

Default Tommy for The River Runs Through Me *NM*

Old 04-05-2002, 04:45 AM

Default Tommy\'s got the award, but not here

Unfortunately, the best title for any post, article, or other poker related story is Tommy's piece recently published on Poker Pages, called

From Ray to Zee

Far as I was concerned, that pretty much closed the betting.

Regards, Lee
Old 04-05-2002, 08:08 AM

Default Re: Poll: Best Title ..spm toilet..

no-brainer fellers...just do not dare look it up..too putrid...still a one-of-a kind work of art...gl