Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-11-2002, 04:09 PM

Default GOING ALL IN

HEY PIGS,

ANOTHER DISGUSTING TOURIST CAME TO LAS VEGAS AND GOT BEAT DOWN BY JOEYBITCH. WHY DO THESE VERMIN EVEN BOTHER TO PLAY IN MY GAME? EVERYDAY I SEE LOWLIFE SCUM THROW THEIR MONEY AWAY HOPELESSLY AT THE POKER TABLES. THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE A CHANCE AGAINST ME. THIS PARTICULAR TOURIST, LET'S CALL HIM ALLINBOY, HAD A PUTRID SMELL. SOMEONE ELSE AT THE TABLE SAID HE HADN'T SMELLED ANYTHING THAT BAD SINCE HE WAS IN ATLANTIC CITY. ANYWAY, ALLINBOY RAISES FIRST IN ON THE BUTTON. THE SMALL BLIND FOLDS. I'M IN THE BIG BLIND AND SAY "I DON'T ALLOW ATLANTIC CITY SLUGS TO STEAL MY BLINDS" AND THREE BET HIM WITH THREE TWO OF SPADES. HE CALLS. THE FLOP COMES ACE KING QUEEN WITH ONE SPADE. I BET AND HE RAISES WITH A BIG SMILE ON HIS UGLY FACE. I CALL. THE TURN IS THE SEVEN OF SPADES. I CHECK. HE RAISES. I CHECK RAISE AND WE GO TO WAR. HE RERAISES. I RERAISE. HE RERAISES. I RERAISE. HE RERAISES. I SAY "I KNOW WHAT THE RIVER CARD IS GOING TO BE. DO YOU?" AND RERAISE MY LAST EIGHT CHIPS AND GO ALL IN. HE GETS SCARED AND CALLS. THE RIVER COMES A 4 OF SPADES. I SMILE AND TURN OVER MY FLUSH. HE MUCKS JACK TEN OFFSUIT FACE UP. I ASK "WHY WOULD YOU PLAY GARBAGE LIKE THAT AGAINST ME?" HE GETS COMPLETELY PISSED OFF AND CHARGES ME. BEFORE I KNOW IT, HE'S TACKLED ME AND IS BEATING ME HALF SENSLESS. THEN HE TURNS ME OVER AND STRIPS ME NAKED IN FRONT OF EVERYONE IN THE POKER ROOM. NOBODY EVEN TRIED TO STOP HIM. THIS IS WHERE I NEED TO GET DELICATE AGAIN. HE MOUNTED ME AND PROCEEDED TO USE ME THE WAY PRISONERS USE EACH OTHER. EVERYBODY IN THE POKER ROOM JUST STARED AND LAUGHED AS IT WAS HAPPENING. WHEN IT WAS FINALLY OVER HE SMILED AND ASKED ME "WHO WAS ALL IN THAT TIME?" BUT I SMILED LAST WHEN I CASHED IN ALL HIS CHIPS. SEE YA AND WOULDN'T WANT TO BE YA, YOU FAT HUMPS.

Old 02-11-2002, 04:40 PM

Default Re: GOING ALL IN

ROFL...."WHO WAS ALL IN THAT TIME?"

Classic!
Old 02-11-2002, 05:39 PM

Very funny! What makes you concoct these hilarious fictions? Must have been your experience with your cellmates at San Quentin. I happened to know Allin (I played with him last night and he left with about 5 big bills). He is one of the most pleasant, friendly, likable guy you'll find in a poker room with entertaining, good sense of humor that lightens up any table. But make no mistake about it, he will take no garbage from anybody. He can back it up as he is a 4th degree black belt Tae Kwon Do instructor in addition to being a descent poker player.

Did his post of making you walk the plank in AC offended you? Believe me, he can do it. You must have really enjoyed your all-in experience with Allin and wet your bed in the process! You must really be an ENEMA, I mean an Enigma with your posts. LOL.

Old 02-11-2002, 05:40 PM

you should have called the floor while you were getting raped...maybe they could've helped.
Old 02-11-2002, 06:49 PM

Default best post in a long time! NM *NM*

Old 02-11-2002, 07:27 PM

Default JOEY brings new life to 2+2

first that gal worked on his rear end, now this.

he probably can not SIT at the poker table, which is better for us poor players

so now he can't play---if we can just get him to where he can't type

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

BUT why these stories about his BUTT ???
Old 02-11-2002, 07:30 PM

Default ....is it because he

enjoys being reamed ???