Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2005, 12:05 PM

Default Parbet bonus

It's a Prima bonus, but it's 25% up to $50 USD for just 100 raked hands. This wouldn't take but maybe an hour to complete.

However, I have heard that Americans aren't eligble for this. I've also heard of Americans who have registered and completed it, withdrawn their accounts and haven't had any problems.

Being paranoid and not wanting to commit fraud during registration by listing my country as an American Territory as well as the international telephone number problem, should I avoid whoring this site? Should I proceed? Could I possibly be banned on all Prima sites? I'm holding off until I feel I have enough information on this.

Thanks.
Old 08-22-2005, 06:32 PM

Default Re: Parbet bonus

I did it, and they haven't banned me.
Old 08-22-2005, 06:45 PM

What does "-Minimum rake must be $0.25/0.5" mean? You must play 25c/50c limits? or it must be raked at least 25c?
Old 08-22-2005, 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What does "-Minimum rake must be $0.25/0.5" mean? You must play 25c/50c limits? or it must be raked at least 25c?

[/ QUOTE ]
I think it just means that you need to play at least 25c/50c limits to clear. so minimum rake would be a nickel.

as to another question in this thread about international sites not taking US players, I would say that at least for Prima network, if the pulldown menu doesn't provide United States as a choice when registering, then don't bother depositing there. if they catch you they'll give you your original deposit back and all, but the hassle is more than it's worth trying to sneak past the system.