Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker

Old 12-21-2005, 01:12 PM

Default Re: The $2,000,000 Club

[ QUOTE ]
from your 59 posts....... i have no doubt that you've far surpassed the expertise of all of these players.

[/ QUOTE ]

lolololololol

This forum is absoludicrous! Everyone thinks that poker skill is directly related to post count! Preposterous!
Old 12-21-2005, 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
from your 59 posts....... i have no doubt that you've far surpassed the expertise of all of these players.

[/ QUOTE ]

lolololololol

This forum is absoludicrous! Everyone thinks that poker skill is directly related to post count! Preposterous!

[/ QUOTE ]

What? It isn't??? Why the hell did I spend all that time padding my post count on OOT?!?!??!?!
Old 12-21-2005, 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lolololololol

[/ QUOTE ]

i think you missed the point.

the type of person that comes to a board like this and spends ~100% of their time in the WPT forum is not likely to be at the top of whatever game he is playing. obviously nothing is certain, its the internet, for all i know hes phil ivey on a message board... but if we couldnt make assumptions and leap to unsubstantiated conclusions, what the hell would this board be for??
Old 12-22-2005, 01:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lolololololol

[/ QUOTE ]

the type of person that comes to a board like this and spends ~100% of their time in the WPT forum is not likely to be at the top of whatever game he is playing. obviously nothing is certain, its the internet, for all i know hes phil ivey on a message board... but if we couldnt make assumptions and leap to unsubstantiated conclusions, what the hell would this board be for??

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd love to play a $250,000 heads up freeze out to prove that you can be a pro and still just post in the WPT forum.
Old 12-22-2005, 11:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lolololololol

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd love to play a $250,000 heads up freeze out to prove that you can be a pro and still just post in the WPT forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeah?! well i'd TOTALLY love to play for [insert amount of money that other poster clearly doesn't have so that i can feel like a high rolla but won't have to pay up] dollars! let's go man!