Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-27-2005, 04:35 AM

Default Re: Fair Poker is FRAUD - don\'t play there

class act
Old 06-27-2005, 04:36 PM

Fair Poker is now unwilling to process my withdrawal. I sent them numerous emails about it. Their promise ("Please be advised that all withdrawal requests are processed within 24 hours following the request date") turned out to be just another lie. What a bunch of crooks.
Old 06-27-2005, 05:00 PM

Note to Fair Poker: please note that you have been reported on another major poker forum: http://www.thepokerforum.com/cgi-bin...2&t=010409

This will continue until my withdrawal is processed. If you believe that poker community will allow itself to be abused, you are sadly mistaken.

"Challenge is On" as you say.
Old 06-27-2005, 05:18 PM

Please note that poker forum moved the topic to:
http://www.thepokerforum.com/cgi-bin...c;f=7;t=000658
Old 06-27-2005, 09:45 PM

Now these crooks locked my account. When I try to log on now, I get the message:

"This account has been temporarily Locked for Security Purposes. Please contact customer support at support@fairpoker.com for further assistance. Sorry for the inconvenience."

This is just like Fair Poker. I will contact support (for the 100th time) and post response.
Old 06-28-2005, 01:24 PM

<font color="darkgreen">I wrote them a polite letter asking about this situation, telling them that I had been thinking of playing at Fair Poker at some point, and was now wary of depositing there. After a standard response about the software, etc... being fair, I found this little beauty in my inbox.

No problem Dennis, we don't know you and if you're a good friend of Mr Bohemian, who chooses to publicly allege fraudulent activity here when absolutely no such thing has occurred, we don't want you in our poker room anyway.

Thanks and have a great day.

Well, that was nice of them....</font>
Old 06-29-2005, 09:56 PM

See the ITH thread for further developments.
Old 06-30-2005, 11:03 AM

Default Bohemian is an IDIOT. Don\'t respond to him.

Get a life
Old 07-01-2005, 11:26 AM

Here is my final 24-hour ultimatum to Fair Poker:

I requested cashout of my deposit, winnings, and bonus multiple times. I gave you many days to process it. When you begged me, I stopped posting on forums. Your own CEO vouched to ITH site administrator (Ammbo) to process the cashout. Yet my account is still locked. Despite your promises, there is no processing happening. It is apparent that you have absolutely no intention to cash out my money.
Here is my final 24-hour ultimatum: If my deposit, winnings, and bonus ($137) is not in my Neteller account by noon, July 2nd (EST), I will resume my campaign against you. There is over 120 online forums. So far, I posted only on three of them (ITH, 2+2, and thepokerforum.com).
Here is my promise to you: I will expose you on every single forum I can find (over 120 so far) as frauds and crooks that you are. Please note that this is a REAL promise, much more solid than any of your bullshit. I will not cease until the entire poker community is informed about you. So far I exposed you to over 1500 players. If you decide to steal my deposit, my winnings and my bonus, I will make sure that this number is in five figures. Moreover, I promise to keep these postings fresh so that they stay in the consciousness of the poker community. Further, I will move towards having you black-sited as frauds on major review sites. By stealing my $137, you will purchase lot of publicity. There will be thousands, if not tens of thousands, of players who will never sign up with you, no matter what you will offer in the future.

You think this is the end of it? I haven’t even started. As you like to say: “Challenge is On!”

Enjoy your day,

Bohemian

PS “All you can eat, baby” Men the Master
Old 07-01-2005, 11:28 AM

Default Re: Bohemian is an IDIOT. Don\'t respond to him.

[ QUOTE ]
Get a life

[/ QUOTE ]

I should have mentioned that I was not inviting cretins to respond.