Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-30-2005, 04:11 PM

Default Re: Who is the worst employee?

Took an early/late lunch yesterday. Went and saw King Kong. Good flick. Got back to work, nobody noticed I had been gone.

Out of the 36-37 hours I spend "at work" each week, I'd guess I actually work about 2 hours of it. I love my job!
Old 12-30-2005, 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Out of the 36-37 hours I spend "at work" each week, I'd guess I actually work about 2 hours of it. I love my job!

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't it great? I used to work for a CPA firm, but onsite at a Dept. of Interior building. They put our cubes back in the back. Watched a few movies at work while on the job (Master and Commander, Star Wars III, and Invader Zim come to mind.) One day, went to get guacamole ingredients and made guac for everyone while OTJ. There's really nothing to steal or do whatever with, so can't have fun that way. One time I did take a 90 minute nap in a little office that I had while a couple co-workers were sitting around bored. Ah, the good old days. Now if I could figure out a way to play poker OTJ....

ScottieK
Old 12-30-2005, 04:22 PM

I worked at the post office for 3 months, and only turned up to sign in, and then went off again. In fact I got a driving job, and used to stop at the depot to sign in as part of the run. Oh, and I had to go back at 1pm on a Friday to get my wages [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

EDIT: Here's the story more fully
Old 12-30-2005, 04:45 PM

I worked at a summer camp last summer with poor inter-city kids from ages 6-13 and tried to fight one of the kids.
Old 12-30-2005, 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I worked at a summer camp last summer with poor inter-city kids from ages 6-13 and tried to fight one of the kids.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many do you think you could take on at once? You know, if you all had time to prepare?

ScottieK
Old 12-30-2005, 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I worked at the post office for 3 months, and only turned up to sign in, and then went off again. In fact I got a driving job, and used to stop at the depot to sign in as part of the run. Oh, and I had to go back at 1pm on a Friday to get my wages [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

EDIT: Here's the story more fully

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for raising the stamp cost to $.39