Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2005, 08:44 PM

Default Re: Banned from the union

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was so close to nailing a black bird(first one!) so i'm even more gutted.

[/ QUOTE ]

I nailed a black bird once, but then the committee told me I was banned ffrom hte union becaus e I wAS incomprehensible.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I tried to nail a black bird it kept pecking at me. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2005, 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The boncer said i called him a little [censored] bout 3 weeks ago i dunno, i said sorry but he obviously still hates me. He took great pleasure in saying i was on the banned list.

Awhile ago i blagged the job of refereeing the unions poker night so i know the guys on the committee and there like "mate just be honest bout what happened and you'll be fine"

I've just played pub golf so i dunno. What would you guys do?

Tryan talk ma way out of it, or lash out at the disciplinarians and tell them i'm a whore. Then bonus whore like a err....... whore????

PS: i can't remember what happened at all with the bouncers, he mentioned summat about a bottl bin so it was obviously summat minor. I'm pretty hammered now and i had to chop it early so i'm sharing it with you guys........ whatever that means.

[/ QUOTE ]

English please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. I'm not sure if this is poker related.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not sure if it's life related

[/ QUOTE ]

Another one of these i have no life so i'll try an get a high post count posts..... very funny as always
Old 11-04-2005, 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The boncer said i called him a little [censored] bout 3 weeks ago i dunno, i said sorry but he obviously still hates me. He took great pleasure in saying i was on the banned list.

Awhile ago i blagged the job of refereeing the unions poker night so i know the guys on the committee and there like "mate just be honest bout what happened and you'll be fine"

Tryan talk ma way out of it, or lash out at the disciplinarians and tell them i'm a whore. Then bonus whore like a err....... whore????

PS: i can't remember what happened at all with the bouncers, he mentioned summat about a bottl bin so it was obviously summat minor. I'm pretty hammered now and i had to chop it early so i'm sharing it with you guys........ whatever that means.

[/ QUOTE ]

English please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. I'm not sure if this is poker related.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure it's in OOT, not neccesarily poker related. Chin up your still my hero......

NOT
Old 11-04-2005, 08:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you sure it's in OOT, not neccesarily poker related.

[/ QUOTE ]

What?
Old 11-04-2005, 08:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll try to translate:

Umm....British guy got drunk and swore off a bouncer? And then...err...umm. Really, that's all I got out of this. I tried, at least. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2005, 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are you sure it's in OOT, not neccesarily poker related.

[/ QUOTE ]

What?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this guy needs a 24 hour suspension so he can sober up
Old 11-04-2005, 08:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am English, Lufbra....

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] you lobsterback [censored]
Old 11-04-2005, 08:58 PM

Just bout summed it up
Old 11-04-2005, 09:01 PM

Night night honey
Old 11-04-2005, 09:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

finally got it

so he went out and got in an argument w/ a bouncer because he wasnt allowed in to the bar but he couldnt remember why. tried to talk to the people who would lift the ban but that didnt work. talked to the people he conned into letting him host a poker tournament too. he went to 18 bars total that night and is fuzzy on details. hit on a black woman and went home empty handed and shared his poor story w/ OOT.