Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

Old 12-30-2005, 06:48 AM

Default Poker is rigged

U wouldn't believ how huge the downswings can be before you face one. I know this guy who went on a 700 BB downswing playing the highest online games, I thought he was playing bad or on tilt.
Now i'm facing something like that myself. I thought it was just that one new site I played at, but now I lose at every site and limit. Every single session.
600 BB within 3 weeks and counting. I don't know what i'm doing different then in past. Maybe I was just "Lycky".

Now if I start session winning I wanna quit but the other me says lets continue and run this win to big one. Then within a hour im down 50BB. And wanna kill my opponents.
I doubt i'm playing optimally, but have to get up from here.

Only difference to past is I have done pretty much drugs lately and these seem to make me easilly nervous and frustrated. But at the same time they give the feeling I'm just unlucky and the best player in world.
Old 12-30-2005, 07:35 AM

Default Re: Poker is rigged

[ QUOTE ]
U wouldn't believ how huge the downswings can be before you face one. I know this guy who went on a 700 BB downswing playing the highest online games, I thought he was playing bad or on tilt.
Now i'm facing something like that myself. I thought it was just that one new site I played at, but now I lose at every site and limit. Every single session.
600 BB within 3 weeks and counting. I don't know what i'm doing different then in past. Maybe I was just "Lycky".

Now if I start session winning I wanna quit but the other me says lets continue and run this win to big one. Then within a hour im down 50BB. And wanna kill my opponents.
I doubt i'm playing optimally, but have to get up from here.

Only difference to past is I have done pretty much drugs lately and these seem to make me easilly nervous and frustrated. But at the same time they give the feeling I'm just unlucky and the best player in world.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmm. This should probably be moved to the variance forum.

peace

john nickle
Old 12-30-2005, 07:38 AM

I think you've definitely been cheated.

You really need to go back and find the guy that sold you those drugs and set him straight.
Old 12-30-2005, 07:50 AM

Nono I forgot to mention i'm seeking for advice. I have the hands in pokertracker and so.

But im going to pratice some hand reading at least, i figured out that on one site when you configure pokerace HUD it shows all hands that were mucked on the showdown, even in tables u just observe.

Yeah drugs are no good, but they couldn't fix me the operation before next weeks monday so gotta eat them till that =(
So naturally i'm eating them for the medical reasons not to get my head fcked up.
Old 12-30-2005, 08:00 AM

here are my stats since the downswing began(pretty loose..) avg 4.2players:

VPIP 47.25
VPSB 53.9
FSBTS 68.16
FBBTS 24.67
ATTTSB 51.12
WONWSF 44.38
WTSD 41.04
WASD 48.06
PFR 32.07