Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2004, 02:10 AM

Default Thanks Zooers

I always read the Zoo before playing for a couple of hours at night but for some reason I couldn't log in earlier. All i got was gibberish like when 2+2 was having server troubles a while back.

So anyway, I decide to play 3-6 at Pacific and 30+3 SnG's at party tonight. Sit down in the Pacific game two seats to the left of a mainiac who raises every one of my blinds. Didn't miss a one no matter what he had. OK, I know where the raise button is too, we'll just three bet everything playable. Didn't win a hand from him. Gutshots, rivered 2 outers, you name a way, he beat me. Bad session.

Now while this is going on I am playing 5 SnG's at Party and finishing 4th or 5th in all of them. Nice. Add to this a less than stellar Monday and Tuesday and it's "How to give back half the months profit in 3 easy lessons".

So I finally give up for the night with that deer in the headlights look, stomach churning and steam coming out of my ears and login here.

And what do I get? A pattern map thread that has me laughing out loud and a penguin to smack around for frustration relief! Maybe I will sleep tonight.

You guys are the BEST!!!!

Old 01-29-2004, 02:25 AM

Default Re: Thanks Zooers

see, everyone here looks for a magic bullet to cure tilt, and all we really need is to look to the conspiracy theorists to crack us up.
Old 01-29-2004, 03:29 AM

The maniac OBVIOUSLY has a pattern map for Pacific... You should of stayed out of his way for sure!
Old 01-29-2004, 03:30 AM

*have* for the grammar freaks!