Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2005, 05:11 PM

Default Re: My Korea Trip Report!

I still find it hard to believe these are college girls.
Old 11-12-2005, 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
those shirts arent see through

[/ QUOTE ]

these chicks are taking a group picture. they are dressed conservatively. go to a shopping mall here. everything is on display.

[/ QUOTE ]
hmm, well, you said their college uniforms were see through, not their mall clothes.
ill need more pics to come to a decision. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
(try to post some pics that are in focus)

[/ QUOTE ]

the uniform shirt is a thin white shirt. when its worn tightly it is see-through, not like lace or something but its still alot of fun i promise.

[/ QUOTE ]
more pics please
Old 11-12-2005, 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But they look 14, in the faces and such. Some younger. Those girls are actually legal age, according to American standards I mean? Like, 18-ish or older?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. At first they will lok very young to you. If a girl here was 18, I thought she was 14-15. If she was 30, I thought she was 22. After awhile I guess you just become local and you can know how old everyone tends to be.

They think westerners are all older. I look like Im 19, and most thai people would guess 25-26. I remember my first day in thailand a girl i met told me she was 23 thinking i was alot older, not wanting to tell me she was 19 being scared id think she was too young. ive gone out on dates with girls here as old as 29.
Old 11-12-2005, 05:21 PM

Default Re: Should I go to Korea?

BTW, I am very surprised ZJ said there are no white people. I think its likely that he stayed in a more suburban area. Westerners tend to all live and hang out in the same areas, chances are he was outside of this central area -- cause its super strange to think he only saw a few westerners in a major city like Seoul.
Old 11-12-2005, 05:22 PM

Wow. Cuz they look completely junior-highish. I used to wonder if you were a perv or had a big time young girl fetish from some of the pictures you put up before. But if they all look that young, I guess I read it wrong.

These girls look too young for me, but what's not to like about women who age incredibly gracefully and look good for a long, long time.
Old 11-12-2005, 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow. Cuz they look completely junior-highish. I used to wonder if you were a perv or had a big time young girl fetish from some of the pictures you put up before. But if they all look that young, I guess I read it wrong.

These girls look too young for me, but what's not to like about women who age incredibly gracefully and look good for a long, long time.

[/ QUOTE ]

The thing is that since Ive been in Thailand everything has changed to what the locals like. their version of beauty has become my version of beauty. i dont quite understand it to be honest. for instance, when i first came here i digged the darker skin girls but have since become more fond of the lighter skin girls which is their preference for beauty.
Old 11-12-2005, 05:31 PM

Model Contest
Old 11-12-2005, 05:39 PM

MERRY XMAS
Old 11-12-2005, 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ZJ,

From your trip report I didnt pick up on the reasons why you wouldnt want to go back to S.Korea. Just curious. Great Report.

[/ QUOTE ]

The biggest problem was the language barrier. I remember a couple of times my friend Sun took me out with some of his old friends from middle school, and I just sat there listening to them talk Korean. Also, I didn't really feel comfortable leaving the appartment by myself. I didn't have a key to get back in, a cell phone that worked, or any way of speaking with most the people there if I was in trouble. It seemed like only the younger (non-working) generation spoke english. It would have been a lot more friend if one of my American friends had come with me.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I thought it was awesome to watch Starcraft on TV. They have three different general cable channels that show Starcraft. If you turn the TV on at a random time of day, there's a > 50% chance that at least one channel has Starcraft on.
Old 11-12-2005, 05:45 PM

That sounds really bizarre as hell, the Starcraft thing.

I know the feeling when everyone at the table is speaking another language and you feel like an outcast. I've been through that quite a few times, and sooner or later it usually winds up feeling like crap, if not instantly. Those are the situations that make you feel you want to be anywhere else.