Old 09-09-2005, 06:48 PM

Default Re: flirting

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this guy wants to dry hump you.

[/ QUOTE ]
that's hot. guys usually don't like me like that, though ! i think it was just having fun in my case which is cool. still, i like pretending theres a deep underlying meaning while we pretend like we're just joking around because i like when people like me.but i know the truth ! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe he just sensed you have low self esteem and thought you were an easy mark

[/ QUOTE ]

well, duh. i knew that already.

but does that mean guys intentionally flirt with girls they know have low self esteem just to pick on them ?

[/ QUOTE ]

no.

But there are lots of guys who are more attracted to attractive girls who have low self esteem, because they think they have a chance.
Old 09-09-2005, 06:49 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
that's hot. guys usually don't like me like that, though ! i think it was just having fun in my case which is cool. still, i like pretending theres a deep underlying meaning while we pretend like we're just joking around because i like when people like me.but i know the truth ! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

but does that mean guys intentionally flirt with girls they know have low self esteem just to pick on them ?

[/ QUOTE ]

no.

But there are lots of guys who are more attracted to attractive girls who have low self esteem, because they think they have a chance.

[/ QUOTE ]
chance isn't part of the equation in my case. but i am sure that comment is true.
Old 09-09-2005, 06:51 PM

Ugh, there's also the explanation that doesn't involve the penis. Maybe a guy is more likely to flirt with a low self-esteem girl because she is more likely to reciprocate said flirtation and boost his confidence. Maybe it's not about her vagina at all. HOLY COW, CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE!?

I'm done with this thread. <-- Possibly a lie.
Old 09-09-2005, 06:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no.

[/ QUOTE ]
chance isn't part of the equation in my case.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not necessarily about actually getting laid. I think its a common guy thing, when interracting with a girl you find attractive, who doesnt find herself attractive, and makes that known, you show more interest. How often do you hear some guy tell you how attractive he thinks you are, right after you make some statement about how you dont think you are attractive?
Old 09-09-2005, 06:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ugh, there's also the explanation that doesn't involve the penis. Maybe a guy is more likely to flirt with a low self-esteem girl because she is more likely to reciprocate said flirtation and boost his confidence. Maybe it's not about her vagina at all. HOLY COW, CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE!?

[/ QUOTE ]
i like your posts in this thread.
Old 09-09-2005, 06:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Its not necessarily about actually getting laid. I think its a common guy thing, when interracting with a girl you find attractive, who doesnt find herself attractive, and makes that known, you show more interest. How often do you hear some guy tell you how attractive he thinks you are, right after you make some statement about how you dont think you are attractive?

[/ QUOTE ]
never.
except my boyfriend and i usually have to say it 3 times before he figures it out. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-09-2005, 06:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So then its just about two co dependant low self esteem people interacting with each other? I dunno, I hope "all about the vagina" is the more common scenerio, at least thats healthier.
Old 09-09-2005, 06:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

never.

[/ QUOTE ]

uh huh. There are tons of posters on this site who consistantly tell you how attractive you are whenever you make such statements.
Old 09-09-2005, 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

never.

[/ QUOTE ]

uh huh. There are tons of posters on this site who consistantly tell you how attractive you are whenever you make such statements.

[/ QUOTE ]
internet people don't count - they don't even know what i look like.

also i am not sure what this has to do with anything anymore. all i was meaning originally is that i never have guys have crushes on me irl or anything like that, at least i've never experienced knowing it before. that's all. and my bf doesn't count either, that's another story.
Old 09-09-2005, 07:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

never.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
internet people don't count - they don't even know what i look like.

also i am not sure what this has to do with anything anymore. all i was meaning originally is that i never have guys have crushes on me irl or anything like that, at least i've never experienced knowing it before. that's all.

[/ QUOTE ]

what about that co-worker you had the flirty thing going with?

<---good memory.