Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2005, 03:56 AM

Default Re: Help, I\'m getting raped online (long)

If you don't have the roll for 25Nl go to sites with 10Nl or even 5 and build your roll there. The quality of player will be roughly the same with variance being less of a factor......
Old 12-12-2005, 04:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you don't have the roll for 25Nl go to sites with 10Nl or even 5 and build your roll there. The quality of player will be roughly the same with variance being less of a factor......

[/ QUOTE ]

Cannot go to other sites do to money situation atm. Hopefully I can start up soon though.
Old 12-12-2005, 07:15 AM

I feel your pain orange, I'm on a 200bb downswing as we speak, in a bad financial situation playing on a friends account, mine did exactly what yours did, lost his whole roll and 1/4 of mine. Take a little time to think, I've learned from hands and responses you have posted. That said I think you need to concentrate, play poker and don't do other crap at the same time. I'm a 22 year old male and this is hard for me too, but it has to be done.
Bankroll management is your best friend right now because unlike so many others you know how to play.

Good luck (you won't hear that often from me)

Cambraceres