FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2005, 03:38 PM

Default Re: The Crusades

[ QUOTE ]
Not what I asked.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
No, you're mistaken about what I'm claiming.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Well, it's not my argument, and you are mischaracterizing my argument--unintentionally, I'm sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Again, that's not my argument.

[/ QUOTE ]

As a quick aside -- has anyone EVER accurately captured what your arguments are, in a way that satisfies you?

How many posts end with you whining about how your arguments are mischaracterized? Even when, of course, it's clear that they weren't (Remember the time you said racism is dead, but then said it wasn't -- then denied you ever said it was, even when presented with the post where you said, and I quote 'Racism is dead').

Clearly you're functionally literate and can string words together in a way that everyone understands; but okay, given that, by your own admission, it's apparently impossible to understand what the [censored] you're actually ever talking about (I think I have a pretty good idea, but you seem to think no one has ever truly understood your arguments, given how often you cry foul about being misquoted and mischaracterized), I give up.

Since you concede that no one can correctly characterize your arguments, I will now leave you to your own devices, happily ensconced in a world where you’re never wrong, just always misunderstood. Enjoy it.