Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2005, 01:36 PM

Default Re: Some strange sh*t, what do I make of it? *warning, long*

[ QUOTE ]
Sounds to me like this girl is involved and incompetent, or has a psycho following her around. And don't rule out that she already knew where your place was - she had your phone number and could have just feigned ignorance.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've had my same phone number for 3 years, its a cell and its the only number I have, Its not connected to where I live. I checked some seach engines online just now, and nothing comes up with it.

to answer some other Qs, I'm 95% sure my dog would have barked, she goes apeshit whenever she hears anything outside, like the side gate being opened, or when someone knocks on the door. She has also barked everytime someone strange (to her) has been in the backyard (landlord, lawn care people, etc).

Im actually suprised she found my garage door opener, cuz it wasnt in an obvious spot, I am really suprised tho she didnt spend the entire night, I think that would have been a smarter play, sneak down later and put everything back to normal. but like someone said, maybe she was just worried id notice the remote was gone, and id suspect her. who knows tho, maybe she has a drug dealing BF that gets home at 4am and she had to get back.

I gave her all the information, because I didnt want to try and set her up. Who knows if shes coming back, or shes got some total drug addled thug types coming back. I have to live here, and I care much more about not getting boken into, than laying awake at night trying to catch someone in the act. I also am going to be out of town for 2 weeks and didnt want to come back to see my place emptied out. So I decided to make the play that makes it least likely she or someone she knows comes back to rob me. She now knows that the remote doesnt work, she thinks I have an alarm system, and she thinks im not going out of town.

I'm done with this chick to, so shes not gunna be over here again to get another crack at scoping anything out. Since she obviously used me, I might decide to use her, string her along and eff her at her place a few times. But I prolly won't, it's not worth it, and she obviously isnt the same person anymore, so who knows what would happen.