Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-2005, 11:07 AM

Default A special request of my fellow 2+2ers . . .

The next time you see me limp in from early position with A2s up to A9s in a full game, drive or fly to Upstate NY and kick me in the balls.

Feel free to bring your significant other -- I will pay for your airfare, travel expenses, and provide a voucher for a wonderful meal in the beautiful Finger Lakes wine country.

TSP
Old 08-13-2005, 11:13 AM

Default Re: A special request of my fellow 2+2ers . . .

Since we seem to have the same folks on our buddy list, I guess I'll take you up on it. But I will add to the list: "Cold calling an UTG raise by a rockish weak/tight 2p2er with AQo" to the list.
Old 08-13-2005, 03:51 PM

What's your address?
Old 08-13-2005, 08:39 PM

It would be cheaper if you just flew to me and I met you at the airport to kick you in the balls. Thanks.
Old 08-13-2005, 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It would be cheaper if you just flew to me and I met you at the airport to kick you in the balls. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

The guy does have a hell of a point Joe.
Old 08-13-2005, 09:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The next time you see me limp in from early position with A2s up to A9s in a full game, drive or fly to Upstate NY and kick me in the balls.

Feel free to bring your significant other -- I will pay for your airfare, travel expenses, and provide a voucher for a wonderful meal in the beautiful Finger Lakes wine country.

TSP

[/ QUOTE ]
Very funny post, Joe. But do you have any idea how many 2+2 posters would tell you that they make that play all the time? Just for a lark, try cross-posting this in the small stakes forum and have a good laugh reading the replies.
Old 08-13-2005, 10:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

TSP

[/ QUOTE ]
Very funny post, Joe. But do you have any idea how many 2+2 posters would tell you that they make that play all the time? Just for a lark, try cross-posting this in the small stakes forum and have a good laugh reading the replies.

[/ QUOTE ]

"All the time" is laughable. "Never" is too.

~D
Old 08-13-2005, 10:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Making comments like this is almost as lame as using the phrase "just for a lark."
Old 08-13-2005, 11:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Making comments like this is almost as lame as using the phrase "just for a lark."

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to be really vicious and provide a link to one of your "strategy" posts in the SS forum as an example of something that's even more lame, but my kinder instincts got the better of me and I deleted it. Others can simply look for them themselves. Just for a lark.
Old 08-13-2005, 11:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

TSP

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Axs is profitable in a loose passive game typical of many small stakes games, even OOP. But you already knew that. This is basic 101 SSHE stuff.