Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2005, 10:04 AM

Default Re: 50/100 mp openlimp

[ QUOTE ]
Reason for these plays are that you pretty much are representing AA or KK or possibly QQ and you need to keep representing it even if you don't have it.

[/ QUOTE ]

In this game a flop check respresents these hands just as well and adds TT, JJ in the minds of my opponents. This is not to say that your suggestions are bad; they are in fact very reasonable. But they are all defensive plays. I was trying for a line where I could make a better hand, that would sometimes call me down, fold.
Old 05-06-2005, 12:09 PM

What was the point???

Can't we just end all your annoying arguements with a $20k freeze out? We'll play $2k nl untill one of us loses $20k.
Old 05-06-2005, 01:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What was the point???

[/ QUOTE ]
How we understand, and accept, that you putt from the rough. But your parents still don't.

[ QUOTE ]
Can't we just end all your annoying arguements with a $20k freeze out? We'll play $2k nl untill one of us loses $20k.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sausage slapper...

btw- when are you going to post some updated pictures of yourself with male companion(s) in the new Audi TT Roadster?
Old 05-06-2005, 07:07 PM

Err ok.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-06-2005, 08:49 PM

Hey Richie, this is punkish and out of line. This level of disrespect should only be spoken face to face. Give it a rest and knock it off. It's not funny.
Old 05-06-2005, 08:56 PM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)

kill yourself please
Old 05-06-2005, 10:51 PM

While Jason has tried (keyword: tried) to put me down in several other threads, this is the first time I have ever given him a taste of his own medicine. For instance, instead of posting a "helpful" remark to Jdanz earlier in this thread, he writes a smartass one-liner just because the guy said he doesn't understand the strategy of high limit poker yet. (Some may say that Jdanz's post was "meaningless", but at least BK gave him some semi-helpful advice in return.)

Jason's juvenile arrogance and disrespect for many other 2+2ers (not just me) makes him a perfect candidate for being put in his place. Besides, how can you look at this [censored]-erotic photo of four guys holding fruity drinks (no pun intended) in a secluded, bubbly jacuzzi and not laugh?

It's just karma. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-06-2005, 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i wish i understood high limit poker

[/ QUOTE ]

The way you understand it right now is correct.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe his reply to Jdanz was to come down on me!
Old 05-09-2005, 08:32 AM

Ok. First you proved how retarded you are, by not understanding this:

[ QUOTE ]
I believe his reply to Jdanz was to come down on me!

[/ QUOTE ]

The hand was played in a none standard way, when a standard way would have been easily as good. Which is pretty much what everyone else said in this thread with more words than i; and everyone (read: none retarded) understood what i put as pretty much the same as what BK said. Give yourself a pat on the back for great understanding.

[ QUOTE ]
Jason's juvenile arrogance and disrespect for many other 2+2ers (not just me) makes him a perfect candidate for being put in his place.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't taking $20k from me in a HU freeze out be a great way to put me in my place?

Also,

[ QUOTE ]
kill yourself please

[/ QUOTE ]