Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2005, 05:12 PM

Default I hate this game... LC

I win money but have to hear about people winning so much more all because they don't get unlucky. I don't care what anyone says, somebody has to have the worst luck in the forum and it is me. I am playing great poker, I knoew this because whenever I lose I was at LEAST a 4-1 favorite. I will transfer somebody $100 to look at my hand histories and then report to this board that I do have some of the most horrible luck na dbecause of it I cannot get an ROI higher than 15%.

And to raptor I WOULD honestly love to go over your 7000 HH of the $55's when you did 19% ROI. I need to see how its done and see if you get bad beats 3 out of 5 SnG's on the bubble.

I have made over $10,000 this year and I still ahte this game mostly cause I am addicted to money and can;t stop palying. Oh yeah I am also good at this game. I get players to stick there money in with 2 outs, then GOD punishes me and lets them win. I guess darwin's theory doesn't apply to poker., at least for me.

Out.
Im sick.
Old 10-06-2005, 05:14 PM

Default Re: I hate this game... LC

Swings, dude, swings. Making money is g00t tho!
Old 10-06-2005, 05:15 PM

I will not stop posting these gay posts until I lose my bankroll, so hope for that so I can be put out of my misery. I am going to be the first to blow through a 150 BI bankroll and by only making +EV plays. This is gonna be my newest challenge.
Old 10-06-2005, 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I will not stop posting these gay posts until I lose my bankroll, so hope for that so I can be put out of my misery. I am going to be the first to blow through a 150 BI bankroll and by only making +EV plays. This is gonna be my newest challenge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude this is like your 3rd new post on the same downswing today! Have you thought about taking a break? I had a huge downswing at the 33s, took a break as desribed here, came back and totally pwn3d the 33s for all of everyones' money, and moved up to the 55s.

Breaks can be +$EV, take one!
Old 10-06-2005, 05:19 PM

go eat some chipotle and you will feel better about yourself
Old 10-06-2005, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
go eat some chipotle and you will feel better about yourself

[/ QUOTE ]

mmmm

how'd you know what I was having for dinner tonight? that's amazing!
Old 10-06-2005, 05:29 PM

Brought to tears for the second day in a row, first set of 16 after yesterday's horror. 8-4ths, 3 5ths, 3 6th's, 2 7ths. I was at LEAST a 4-1 fav in all but one. But hey its swings. COOL.
Old 10-06-2005, 05:34 PM

do the math of .2^15 cry baby its like 1 in a bajillion and u always bitch, ur a big pussy, quit poker buy some tampons
Old 10-06-2005, 05:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I will transfer somebody $100 to look at my hand histories and then report to this board that I do have some of the most horrible luck na dbecause of it I cannot get an ROI higher than 15%.

[/ QUOTE ]
For $100 I'll look at 10 of your HHs and then report my findings as to whether you are a horribly unlucky player. PM me if interested, and we'll work out details.
Old 10-06-2005, 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I will transfer somebody $100 to look at my hand histories and then report to this board that I do have some of the most horrible luck na dbecause of it I cannot get an ROI higher than 15%.

[/ QUOTE ]
For $100 I'll look at 10 of your HHs and then report my findings as to whether you are a horribly unlucky player. PM me if interested, and we'll work out details.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ill look at 20 HHs for 50$