Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High

Old 02-10-2005, 09:01 AM

Default Question about hand selection software and team playing?

I was reading in another thread and noticed a hand that had "oneforluck" in it. Does anyone know anything about this player on Party? I have seen them on as many as 10 tables at once and sometimes when I don't sleep I sign on at all hours. They are almost always on day or night. Their play is very tight aggressive to passive. I say their because it has to be a team to stay up day and night. I also think they must have some hand selection software that folds the hands they don't want to play and checks the blinds.They must play many thousands of hands per week. Has anyone ever heard of any software like this? Do you think it is necessary for them to play this many tables?
Old 02-10-2005, 09:23 AM

Default Re: Question about hand selection software and team playing?

[ QUOTE ]
I have seen them on as many as 10 tables at once and sometimes when I don't sleep I sign on at all hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

The max # of tables you can play on party is FOUR. Do a search on the name in search tables (if he doesn't have it blocked) to see what tables he is on. Also be sure to notice any closely similar names that would be different players.

Although you can get an account through a party clone such as empire and be logged in at the same time (software won't let you sit same table with same IP address though), from what I understand you can't have same name on empire if it exists on party.
Old 02-10-2005, 09:08 PM

Default Re: Question about hand selection software and team playing?

Well I guess he was moving from table to table like me. I always find the loosest table and move and he always beats me too it because he is always there. I did not know 4 was max. Thank you for answering It has been bothering me how he, they are everywhere.