Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2004, 04:14 AM

Default Living overseas, playing poker online, and banging exotic women....

Im on vacation in Bangkok right now. Food is great and cheap. Lots of food stands that serves meals for .5 USD... KFC 3 chicken strips, 3 chicken breasts, mashed potatoes, cole slaw, soda for $4 USD...

Hotel Room with Pool, Fan for $8 USD/night.

THAI SANDWICH ----Use your imagination---- $60 USD

...Okay say, as being only 18, and making about $60/hour, Ive decided that I need to take a year or two off, save up a coupel hundred thousand dollars while double wrapping it and putting it in many places...

Where are some of the best places around the world to do this? I realize that internet gambling is illegal in Thailand, but come on, there have to be some ways to get around this...

What about Cambodia, Vietnam, Phillippines? Does anyone know a good website with information on the legality of internet gambling around the world?

I think the Phillippines has outlawed internet gambling, which is too bad because they speak english, so it'd be easy to get around...

Anyways if you want to brain storm on this sort of thing with me, please feel free to PM me... Maybe we can even go into it together, so it will be easier to figure everything out... getting set up with an apartment, getting hooked up online, etc....

well, thats that, Im going to go get some more grub and flirt with some of these asians chicks...

PS: No one in Asia is fat... NO ONE... I lvoe petite slender girls... In the US that eliminates 90% of them...

I am God.
Old 09-04-2004, 04:33 AM

Default Re: Living overseas, playing poker online, and banging exotic women....

bump
Old 09-04-2004, 05:04 AM

I'd like to get out to the islands. Maybe for a few months, maybe a few years. Not sure I'd feel very safe in Bangkok or the like though.

Watch your wallet, watch your back, and don't get your throat cut.
Old 09-04-2004, 05:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to get out to the islands. Maybe for a few months, maybe a few years. Not sure I'd feel very safe in Bangkok or the like though.

Watch your wallet, watch your back, and don't get your throat cut.

[/ QUOTE ]
are you joking?

its strange but i feel insanely safe in bangkok. yeah, there are alot of scams but i think physical violence is very rare in bangkok. I am much more afraid of STD's than guns or knifes.

Bangkok is much safer than the average US city.
Old 09-04-2004, 05:19 AM

I could be way off base, and I'm sure it's fairly safe for the locals that speak the language and know what they're doing. Stranger in a strange land looks like an easy mark to a criminal though. (See Miami)
Old 09-04-2004, 08:30 AM

Default Re: Living overseas, playing poker online, and banging exotic women...

[ QUOTE ]
Im on vacation in Bangkok right now. Food is great and cheap. Lots of food stands that serves meals for .5 USD..

[/ QUOTE ]

OK...first of all, if you are paying $5 from street vendors for ANYTHING you are being anally probed without a kiss.

And there are plenty of fat asians, just go to the mall and sit, the western diet and activity levels are starting to catch up to them.

Thailand is a wonderful place and Bangkok is a non stop party if you want it to be. And you are correct, violence is not nearly as common there as it is in the states, but when it happens, it happens with a vengeance.

Oh yeah, here is a helpful hint. Go to the crocodile farm in Samut Prakan. Thousands of farm raised croc, lots of stuff made from the skin etc. But the real beauty of the place is getting your picture taken with baby tiger cubs, baby chimps...and seeing the orangutangs drinking beer from a can.
Old 09-04-2004, 08:48 AM

KO SAMUI.

It's illegal to gamble, but they aren't going to check. You could get an internet connection set up in your own apartment but it would be tough. Well worth it though. Learn to dive.
Old 09-04-2004, 09:18 AM

Default Re: Living overseas, playing poker online, and banging exotic women...

he said .5=50 cents not 5 dollars
Old 09-04-2004, 11:33 AM

Location: Wonderful Copenhagen, home of The Feared Danish Mob

And then there is Aids, gonorre, syphyllis... and if you are lucky your stomach disorder will last only a few years.
I hope they sell large size diapers in thailand, and I am not talking about the "petites",

PS. Make sure they are really "petites" and not "minors", I don't think you will enjoy thai prisons (I am quite sure they don't have internet connections in the cells)

Besides this, enjoy your stay [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-04-2004, 01:43 PM

If you get caught gamling illegally in the US, and they really want to nail you, they'll take your bankroll and you'll get a slap on the wrist.

I don't even want to ponder what they'll do to you in the Phillipines if you get caught gambling.