Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2005, 12:52 AM

Default Re: 10-20 tough turn

Your absolutely correct. It was an open ender i should be shot for that. In regards to your question i almost hate to answer but yes same odds with better position and the same bad players i probably would. But it is DEINITELY a MARGINAL HAND and its not a hand that should be played regularly unless the players are BAD and your getting at least 7-1.IMO

I don't want to give the impression to ANYONE that if you look down and your getting 7-1 in the blind you should call with any piece of trash.The players have to be bad or bad in relation to you and you can outplay them postflop.I think the way i posted i gave the impression you should be calling with any piece of garbage if your getting pot odds and that is only part of the puzzle.

I think the overwhelming consensus is it's a piece of trash and get rid of it.Or if your going to do this you have to pick the right situation and there are not that many right situations.Thanks for the feedback.Ice