Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2005, 08:36 PM

Default Re: Hey Rempel

I have no idea what site he plays at or what he says when he berates bad players, but if he is outright insulting I think you should email support and try to have his chat removed.
Old 08-07-2005, 08:43 PM

Yeah, I get irritated on occasion and say a few things that I shouldn't. I need to get to the point where outcomes really don't matter. Unfortunately I'm not quite there yet. I'm working at building a bankroll and every loss hurts to a small degree.

IIn the future I'll redirect my anger at players that make ridiculous patronising comments about 'knowing about the long term' and then donk off $200 against an obvious flopped straight with a set.

As for the other bad play, you hardly paid your dues as you caught a runner-runner full house. I guess when you're thinking about the long term so much it's hard to remember a hand you played forty-five minutes ago.
Old 08-07-2005, 08:49 PM

Ok, well, thats your call. You're not going to stop, I'm going to take Olof's suggestion and liberally direct site support to any berating comments you make to any other player while we're at the same table.

I think you need to read the OP and the subsequent posters' comments and do some serious introspective thinking.

I won't dignify the rest of your comments with a response, and I consider this conversation over.
Old 08-07-2005, 08:56 PM

Yes, I'm sure PokerStars will get all fired up over me discussing the play of a particular hand with a player. Good luck.
Old 08-07-2005, 09:26 PM

For anyone that cares, I fully acknowledge that I should not be discussing play at the table. I am certainly working on this but occasionally have lapses in judgement.

To those that want to make passive-aggressive comments about my play or poker knowledge, just remember; you screw with the bull, you get the horns.
Old 08-08-2005, 03:26 AM

Also Rempel, Please shower, people around the office are starting to talk... and well... just do it man..
Old 08-08-2005, 04:36 PM

But I spend $500 a week on cologne!