Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-2005, 09:19 PM

Default Best Legal Rakeback deal

i am a $0.50-1 / $1-2 Player limit player and was wondering where a good site would be that would provide good rakeback as well as a good mix of players at that level. I play on party now but it seems you cant get rake back there without changing you name, neteller account, sex, you name it. I was thinking that because most of the players at the levels i play at are novices anyways, that it wouldnt matter playing at party for the fish. Thanks.
Old 11-24-2005, 09:49 PM

Default Re: Best Legal Rakeback deal

I would suggest Caribbean Sun Poker on the CrytoLogic network. 30% automated rakeback, a $40 monthly bonus and very soft games at the .5/1 and 1/2 levels.

Edit: Forgot to mention, internal rake tracking as well.
Old 11-24-2005, 10:08 PM

Crypto sites, Interpoker and Caribbean Sun. Good bonus every month and good rakeback.
Old 11-24-2005, 10:49 PM

There are lots of sites that offer you good leagal rakeback deals. If you are unsure i would recommend using a rakeback directory so you can compare offers between various affiliates.

Also whilst you cannot get rakeback on Party legally, you can get Party Poker approved revnue sharing and incentives deals.

If you need any more info PM me.
Old 11-24-2005, 11:07 PM

UB

rakeback + bonuses is good!
Old 11-25-2005, 12:53 PM

Absolute is a good option as well. Even with the relatively tighter games you can get a good rakeback % as well as virtually unlimited bonuses. Being able to clear the bonuses there while receiving rakeback at the same time is something you won't find at hardly any other sites.
Old 11-25-2005, 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
UB

rakeback + bonuses is good!

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-26-2005, 11:17 AM

This is copied from the flopturnriver.com site.

"The rake back is a percentage of the rake generated attributed to their playing, so if you have 10 players and all receive cards, and a rake of $1 is generated then each player will effectively have earnt $0.1 in rake. Since our players get 25% rake back then in this scenario our player would receive 25% of 10 cents or 2.5 cents even if he or she folded pre-flop."

So does that mean instead of me getting 0,1$ rakeback I will get 0,125$ instead?
Old 11-26-2005, 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is copied from the flopturnriver.com site.

"The rake back is a percentage of the rake generated attributed to their playing, so if you have 10 players and all receive cards, and a rake of $1 is generated then each player will effectively have earnt $0.1 in rake. Since our players get 25% rake back then in this scenario our player would receive 25% of 10 cents or 2.5 cents even if he or she folded pre-flop."

So does that mean instead of me getting 0,1$ rakeback I will get 0,125$ instead?

[/ QUOTE ]

Your total rake for that hand would be $0.10 and your actual rake back would be $0.025 (25% of $0.10).