Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2005, 08:44 AM

Default Rakereduction + Absolute

Just signed up to Absolute yesterday to clear bonuses and what have you, and went with rakereduction.com for a rakeback deal. I didn't get any reply from them, and all of a sudden the Absolute deals have disappeared from their website.

Does anyone know anything? I guess this means I'm screwed as far as rakeback is concerned, right?
Old 11-02-2005, 09:28 AM

Default Re: Rakereduction + Absolute

Sorry about that.. We sent out emails to our players, we put up ads on 2+2 and rakeback review. We talked to alot of other affilaites about Absolute. What we determined was absolute was not the best pokersite for us to offer.

We had our ads up for 1 week and never had 1 sign up, not 1 email. Our players were not interested. Other affiliates said Absolute was tough to work with. In the end we decided, we'd rather concentrate on rooms people want (Which was POKERSHARE GRR)

But anyways, if you email me, i'll email Absolute and have them move your account under any affiliate you'd like.

Rake Reduction
Old 11-02-2005, 11:22 AM

Default Re: Rakereduction + Absolute

No complaints here. We have promoted Absolute rake back plans for over a year now and they have been great to work with. It seems to be a very popular site among our players.