Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2005, 10:01 PM

Default Re: Party sends moles to Rakerebatereviewforum...

I think there is a bigger chance that it is one of the other affiliates at CAP doing this than Party itself.
Old 12-07-2005, 10:12 PM

I certainly do not know who the "mole" is. I dont guess anyone does. If you are an affiliate offering rakeback at Party you run the risk of getting caught and shutdown, I am sure any and all know this. Players if you get rakeback at Party you are riding on the hopes your affiliate does not get shut down. I do not think this is a big surprise. This is why you do not post "x affiliate got me a great Party deal". This goes not just for the RRR forum but anywhere.
Old 12-07-2005, 11:33 PM

JBower, any reason why you posted this 3 times in my forum? Once was plenty. Any reason why you created a second username (same IP posts minutes apart) stating that you were an "honest affiliate"? I am guessing there is more to this story. Sure the guy probably got cutoff, its a risk everyone knows when getting involved with this. Not sure why you felt multiple accounts and fear were needed to make your point.

Creating a second forum account to carry on a conversation with yourself smearing someone's reputation is something that is not tolerated at my site. If you have a complaint that's one thing, posting it 3 times was excessive but tolerable (I was just going to remove 2 of them) but creating another account to tag team trash an affiliate is not acceptable. I am sure this goes for almost any forum with any type of moderation.
Old 12-08-2005, 02:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
even if an affiliate is caught, they should still be able to pay what is owed from the previous month, correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was lucky enough to have my affiliate pay me out of pocket when they were shut down. According to my affiliate they did not get paid for october, and party has them on probation. At the end of ninety days they will get the money for october. We all got paid though. great affiliate. to bad their trackers were taken though.
Old 12-08-2005, 08:24 AM

This was predictable.

I think the problem is there are some big affiliates, who cannot risk to give rakeback, because their shutdown would ruin them. Theses affiliates of course read forums as well and are not happy with all the small affiliates granting rakeback, because there are so much of them.

If I was one of these big affiliates, I would have been snitching long time ago to protect my interests. I would have collected offers and than reported them to Party. Thats what is probably happening right now.

Will it stop Rakeback? Well... Even though the Police is chasing them: There still are many whores all over America... Where money is to be made...

I think there is only one way to get rakeback in a save way.
Find some really high rollers, sign them up and share the rakeback. Keep it limited to 10 People, do not offer anyone anything, the best is you do it with your own friends. There is no way anyone will find out anytime.
Old 12-08-2005, 09:35 AM

The affiliates gathering information for Party are most likely non-rake back affiliates. I seriously doubt any large rake back affiliate would have the time or desire to "snitch" on others.

Unfortunately there is no "safe" way to receive RB at Party. Your idea of limiting it to 10 large players won't work because Party will stop paying the affiliate if they do not bring in any new players for a 60 day period.

As much as we all hate to admit it, Party now has full control over their affiliate system and circumventing their rules won't work for long.