Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2005, 12:43 PM

Default Re: RoyalRakeBack.com

Although I decided not to place Royalrakeback on RRR I can say that first you are right about Bet365, you might as well. I get several emails a day literally about why noone offers rakeback there on my site (hint to affiliates if they are looking for a new room to offer) and I have not had any complaints nor heard of any complaints against Royalrakeback since their launch. The complaints had to do with someone who shared a computer/connection with them and at the time that they approched me about being listed this was too big of a risk for me to take to list them. Several months later they have shown that they were either not this person or have gotten their act together and I have recently considered reversing my decision.
Old 10-24-2005, 04:40 PM

I have yet to receive my payment for September. I have emailed them 3 times in the last week without a response...

Can anyone else confirm whether or not they have received payment for September?
Old 10-25-2005, 12:36 AM

I recieved payment for Sept. It was a problem with Eurobet making payments on time I was told. I did recieve the Sept. payment tho, sometime in the past couple days

-Mike
Old 10-25-2005, 02:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I recieved payment for Sept. It was a problem with Eurobet making payments on time I was told. I did recieve the Sept. payment tho, sometime in the past couple days

-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks emperich. I am signed up for celeb poker through them, so I'm still waiting for September payment. I'll post back when/or if I receive this payment.

If anyone else is signed up through them for celeb poker can you please post here when you receive your September payment?

Thanks
Old 10-25-2005, 02:22 AM

Celeb puts your rakeback in your poker acct on the first day of the month for the previous month. Anything due for Oct. will be put in your acct on Nov first.
Old 10-25-2005, 02:26 AM

Celeb has always payed our players on the 1st of each month.
Old 10-25-2005, 02:30 AM

If you didnt receive Sept. payment, you got screwed somehow. Mine was in my poker acct. on Oct. first. Fourth time I've been paid. On the first everytime. (different affiliate)
Old 10-25-2005, 03:10 AM

PokerAddict - thanks for taking the trouble to reply.

I still haven't been properly registered with them and I've heard nothing in response to my follow up email. Since this is my first affiliate sign up I have no idea how long is normal from first contact to everything being setup.
Old 10-25-2005, 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PokerAddict - thanks for taking the trouble to reply.

I still haven't been properly registered with them and I've heard nothing in response to my follow up email. Since this is my first affiliate sign up I have no idea how long is normal from first contact to everything being setup.

[/ QUOTE ]

If your emails are not answered in a timely manner I would worry. Give them or any affiliate 12 hours at least though because of time changes (Royal is Australian so right now its the middle of the night there) and also because not all of us keep the same sleep schedule either.
Old 10-27-2005, 11:59 AM

Things are looking up - the guy who runs the site was in China and couldn't access the internet. He sent an apologetic email for the delay in responding to me and confirmed I am being tracked for rake.

The true test of course is getting paid...