Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 10-22-2005, 10:22 PM

Default Pirates, Cowboys, and Samurai

A pirate, a cowboy, and a samurai walk into the room. You have to kill one, marry one, and [censored] one. What are your choices, and why?

The pirate is not allowed to be Johnny Depp, and they can be of whatever gender would float your boat the most.
Old 10-22-2005, 10:35 PM

Default Re: Pirates, Cowboys, and Samurai

[ QUOTE ]
A pirate, a cowboy, and a samurai walk into the room. You have to kill one, marry one, and [censored] one. What are your choices, and why?

The pirate is not allowed to be Johnny Depp, and they can be of whatever gender would float your boat the most.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very interesting scenario. I think I'll kill the pirate and take all his goods and become rich.

I'd [censored] a cowgirl. Don't know if I can from your OP, but I assume a cowboy and cowgirl can be interchangeable and I don't see nothing wrong with [censored] a cowgirl.

I guess that leaves me with marrying a samurai. I assume there's female samurai's out there somewhere, hopefully some hot ass one.
Old 10-22-2005, 11:00 PM

I think this is clearly the correct answer, although the concept of a female samurai is pretty weird - it would mean an odd reversal of thousands of years of a strictly patriarchal power structure. Given that it happened, though marrying the samurai also has the advantage that you would marry into her money, land, and place within the feudal power structure.
Old 10-22-2005, 11:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Kill the pirate, do the samurai, marry the cowboy/cowgirl
you can have gross sex once, the cowgirl you can do over and over again if you marry her
Old 10-22-2005, 11:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think this is clearly the correct answer, although the concept of a female samurai is pretty weird - it would mean an odd reversal of thousands of years of a strictly patriarchal power structure. Given that it happened, though marrying the samurai also has the advantage that you would marry into her money, land, and place within the feudal power structure.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I agree with your patriarchal stance. That was the only thing that was bothering me with my answer but I have to admit, it's kind of hot to think of marrying a hot ass kick ass samurai chick. Come on now, let's not lie here.
Old 10-22-2005, 11:51 PM

Kill the samurai, makes you a badass.

[censored] the cowgirl, they probably know how to have a good time.

Marry the pirate. Since you're marrying a complete stranger, at least marry one that will travel so you can screw around.

NT
Old 10-23-2005, 08:42 AM

Kill the pirate after saying "my name is Ingio montoya, you kill my father, prepare to die".

Marry the cowgirl (after living in Western Canada, I can definately see the value of this decision).

This leaves me having freaky samurai sex once. Which also works for me.
Old 10-23-2005, 08:58 AM

I think some sweet little cowgirl tis the only mariage choice here, although nothumb's point about the pirate travelling has some merit.

I've gotta think some busty pirate wench would be a pretty crazy [censored], and [censored] all over her pirate ship would be fun.

Therefore, I'm killing the samurai. Besides, of the three of these the samurai are the ones that don't mind dying so I figure that's the least wrong one to kill.
Old 10-23-2005, 09:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
although the concept of a female samurai is pretty weird

[/ QUOTE ]
What's weird? Samurai is a class you're born into, not a mystical ranking you achieve through trials and merit.
fwiw, kill the pirate and take his plunder. do the cowgirl and marry the samurai who, by birth-code, must be obedient and do what you say.

edit:
the samurai also has enough training to protect your sorry twoplustwo reading all day ass.