Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How many PTBB/hand have you won with QQ?
Won more than 10. 0 0%
Won 6 to 10. 0 0%
Won 4 to 6. 2 9.52%
Won 3 to 4. 2 9.52%
Won 2 to 3. 0 0%
Won 1 to 2. 4 19.05%
Won 0 to 1. 2 9.52%
Lost 0 to 1. 1 4.76%
Lost more than 1. 0 0%
Just show me the results, please. 10 47.62%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-12-2005, 02:03 AM

Default Re: OOT Moderation Poll

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry, but this isn't a serious forum. I get paid good money to be nice to people in the real world. This is where I come to have a little fun and blow off steam.

Just because I can be very opinionated, terse, direct and speak my mind...doesn't mean I don't have a mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

But you are a Giants fan.
Old 08-12-2005, 02:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry, but this isn't a serious forum. I get paid good money to be nice to people in the real world. This is where I come to have a little fun and blow off steam.

Just because I can be very opinionated, terse, direct and speak my mind...doesn't mean I don't have a mind.

[/ QUOTE ]no one is hear to blow off steam at other people though, that really is againt what OOT was for many of us. When we talk about "the good old days" (sorry is that sounds way lame), but that was when we all just goofed around, got to know each other, and basically just treated it like it was kickin it with your boys.
Old 08-12-2005, 02:04 AM

It's not too late to add thinman as your write-in candidate. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-12-2005, 02:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's not too late to add thinman as your write-in candidate. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's just funny...on many levels...you would be linched in 12 minutes...maybe less [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Nice post [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-12-2005, 02:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Mat is there anyway that you could just have a mod, and not have them listed below as one?
Old 08-12-2005, 02:09 AM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i felt like i was in a night at the roxbury while reading your post.
Old 08-12-2005, 02:11 AM

This is a different topic, and perhaps should be it's own thread, but I'm considering another split of OOT. A "good old days oot", and an "OOT Gone Wild" which would be as uncensored as our lawyer, Otis (just kidding; we really do have a top-notch attorney) and Mason allow.

If this is something some of you feel strongly about, go ahead and start up a new thread. I personally can't wait until all these threads revolving around moderation disappear.
Old 08-12-2005, 02:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This absolutely not the case. I actually have been spending a lot of time here since removing the user mods.
Including the middle of the night as my back surgery and percocet habit have given me both time and insomnia.
Mat

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't know about the back problems Matt, sorry to hear that... it sucks for sure. I had a precocet problem myself post surgery (shattered my elbow and damaged my nervous system), I couldn't sleep, had constant fevers, and I was seeing and hearing weird things. Interestingly enough my Doctor advised smoking something I hadn't since my early 20's. Within 3 months I was able to quit the percocet replacement solution and I was in much better shape. Not sure if it would work for you as well, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 08-12-2005, 02:13 AM

Man those painkillers must be awesome as you've actually been rather funny today.
Old 08-12-2005, 02:17 AM

It's the withdrawal. I haven't had one yet today. Thank you to any that care about my surgery. It seems to have been a complete success, providing no herniation reoccurence due to movement or scarring. I was taking 12 percocet a day for a month (I needed it) to none today.

If anyone needs a surgeon referral, I had Dr. Bassewitz. The guy's [censored] awesome.