Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2005, 01:04 PM

Default is wilson software still highly relevent???

just curious... i think i'll be buying the latest version of wilson software in next week (just an upgrade for me).

i notice there isn't too much chatter about it (not the latest version, but wilson software in general) on here.

my guess is that it's so easy to get a game online these days that you can just play there for micro-stakes and move up.

but just wondering what people think of the playing profiles, especially the tougher ones (bret maverick).... seems to me like the profiles raise alot, respect raises quite a bit. the one predictable thing you can probably take advantage of is that if you just bet out on the flop after raising pre-flop, most profiles will fold if they don't have much. i find real play isn't like that.

a strange thing i found is that i think playing profiles like bret maverick is much, much tougher than playing 2-4 or 3-6 online... i understand at much higher limits that the opponents can be tougher.

any thoughts would be appreciated. thanks in advance!!
Old 10-14-2005, 01:25 PM

Default Re: is wilson software still highly relevent???

[ QUOTE ]
the one predictable thing you can probably take advantage of is that if you just bet out on the flop after raising pre-flop, most profiles will fold if they don't have much. i find real play isn't like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

yep.