Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2005, 12:10 AM

Default Stars,Paradise,Absolute for limit play?

I have played on only Pacific (my first site) and Empire and currently play $1/2 limit online (Majority of play is BM).

My question is of the above sites where would you reccomend playing. I only play 1 or 2 tables (want to increse to 3 or 4 once I get the hang of multitabling). The games is the most important factor to me. The look or speed of the software is only a bonus for me (for example i didn't mind pacifics software because the games were so soft)

Any help is appreciated
Old 10-14-2005, 02:38 AM

Default Re: Stars,Paradise,Absolute for limit play?

If you're looking for soft tables, Paradise is the place - but beware, every single other thing about Paradise blows goats. The software is buggy and slow, you often can't see all the tables in the lobby window, support frequently sends you random replies that may or may not have anything to do with the question you asked, and cashouts are glacial (and they lie about the speed of their Neteller cashouts).

Absolute is the land of weak-tight bonus whores - you'll want to stick to 6-max if you go there, or else contemplate suicide as you grind out one BB at a time, as each player takes his sweet time deciding whether to fold his hand (which he usually ends up doing). A few LAGs have recently appeared to make it interesting, though.

I've just started playing 1/2 at Stars, and I find the players to be more skilled than any other site I've tried so far. TAGgyness abounds. Small sample size, though (maybe it's all the 2+2ers whoring a rare reload bonus).
Old 10-14-2005, 07:30 AM

Default Re: Stars,Paradise,Absolute for limit play?

I've only played at stars. Up to 3/6. People always say its tough games there. Maybe they are, I have no basis for comparison. It was my experience there that there was always at least one or two fish on most tables. Rarely would I sit at a table and look at 9 multi'in TAGS. Friday and Saturday nights, any table has one or two full blown maniacs, a few fish, prob like that at any site though.