Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-2005, 10:01 PM

Default make a deposit at Empire, can\'t withdraw money that was there before

So I had $1000 at Empire before the latest reload. I deposit 600 for the bonus last Saturday via firepay. Play enough hands to clear the bonus over the last few days, making a little along the way.

Now I try to withdraw $250 today and they say I can't until the $600 deposit clears.

Does this make any sense? It's three e-mails to them now and I keep getting the same reply back without much explanation.
Old 02-09-2005, 10:21 PM

Default Re: make a deposit at Empire, can\'t withdraw money that was there before

This makes sense. Your EFT has not been processed yet but since you deposited more than $600 in one deposit before they credit your account instantly. They will let you cash out once they get the $600 EFT cleared.
Old 02-09-2005, 10:27 PM

Default Re: make a deposit at Empire, can\'t withdraw money that was there before

[ QUOTE ]
This makes sense. Your EFT has not been processed yet but since you deposited more than $600 in one deposit before they credit your account instantly. They will let you cash out once they get the $600 EFT cleared.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he is saying he already had $1,000 in his account before he deposited another $600. That $1,000 is free and clear and he should be able to withdraw up to $1,000 right now.
Old 02-09-2005, 11:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think he is saying he already had $1,000 in his account before he deposited another $600. That $1,000 is free and clear and he should be able to withdraw up to $1,000 right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. Is there any question about this? I've sent them 3 e-mails and haven't been able to make any headway.