Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2005, 02:14 AM

Default Re: How Important is a Woman\'s Weight

[ QUOTE ]
For example, today I booked a secret date to fly her to chicago for a night where we are going to dine at the Four Seasons and stay at the Drake. Now, that might be sucky, but do you know how much sex I am going to get and how much effort she will put into it??

[/ QUOTE ]

meh.

remember to do tea at the drake.

i've not heard anything special about the 4 seasons (for food), so i wish you the best of luck. i don't know how familiar you are with chicago or anything like that, but if i were staying at the drake, i'd try to do dinner across the street, at either spiaggia or cafe spiaggia. spiaggia = high end italian ($100+), cafe spiaggia is the same kitchen, limited menu, smaller menu, whatever, appetizers in the $10 range, entrees in the $25 range, good, creative wine list. best tiramisu i've had on this continent. place is simply amazingly good. you can usually do a table for 2 at the cafe on short notice, i don't know about the main dining room.

glad you're having fun,

c
Old 12-02-2005, 02:16 AM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

utah, i don't think what you are describing sounds that weird considering you don't seem to be bothered by it. my bf isn't really the jealous type either so i can kind of understand. i tell him about my crushes and stuff, it's not a big deal because we don't make it one.

i mean i don't see what the big deal is when you are both being open about the situation.

for all we know you enjoy the thought of some random guy wanting your wife. and if you did i don't think that is weird either.
Old 12-02-2005, 02:19 AM

Field Marshall Obvious: If she's attractive to you, then it doesn't matter at all. (PS. This is so darn obvious, he got a temporary field promotion)
Old 12-02-2005, 02:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
utah, i don't think what you are describing sounds that weird considering you don't seem to be bothered by it. my bf isn't really the jealous type either so i can kind of understand. i tell him about my crushes and stuff, it's not a big deal because we don't make it one.

i mean i don't see what the big deal is when you are both being open about the situation.

for all we know you enjoy the thought of some random guy wanting your wife. and if you did i don't think that is weird either.

[/ QUOTE ]

so if your bf told you about some random chick he was flirting with online and then asked you if you thought she'd be attracted to him when they met in person ... no big deal?
Old 12-02-2005, 02:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
...and there is about 0% chance she would ever leave me

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 12-02-2005, 02:25 AM

The thing is that it is in the open and she offers to share anything he has written and allows me to hear her conversations with him. We also talk about it when she wants and it is great to see her feel more attractive and sexy. It is really no big deal because we dont make it one. Also when she feels sexy it makes me more attractive to her. So, there is an upside to me.

The only thing that bugs me a bit is that she talks to him sometimes when i want to hang out. But, I dont let it show and I go off and do work or something.
Old 12-02-2005, 02:27 AM

I was thinking spiaggia. The reason i chose the Four Seasons is that spiaggia doesnt mean anything to her but she will get a kick out of telling her friends she got wisked off to chicago to have dinner at the four seasons. Maybe I can change dinner and do lunch the next day at the Four Seasons.

Thanks for the advice.
Old 12-02-2005, 02:28 AM

Utah,

Good line. Make sure to keep all the frustration pent up. That way when OOT hears about a tri state killing spree involving johny utah we'll all remember the good times.
Old 12-02-2005, 02:29 AM

YOU'VE BEEN USING QUICK REPLY THAT'S SO WANTON.

Anyway. Like I sez: I think it's strange. I can't imagine being that devoid of ego; I can't imagine being with a woman that seems to enjoy being catered to, to that extent. But, for that matter, I can't imagine high-pressure consulting. So maybe you're onto something.
Old 12-02-2005, 02:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The only thing that bugs me a bit is that she talks to him sometimes when i want to hang out. But, I dont let it show and I go off and do work or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hm - if that bugs you a bit, I wonder how bothered you would be if she actually spent time with him alone and then, you know, banged him.

Man, I can't tell if this is a gag or what. Well - here's to you Utah - I'm hoping it works out.

-Al