Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-2005, 02:26 AM

Default Party vs pacific?

How many else thinks the games in Pacific are a lot easier?!

I seem to lose everytime I play in Party (they are just so LAG and they always seem to get lucky

But in pacific I almost always win. I'm thinking about moving all my games here!

My friends have said the same thing... they have deposit to party and lost it all. then deposit to pacific and it's like 10*initial deposit in couple of months.

Is this some kind on "playing style" thing?

Why can't I win at party? I play exactly the same in Pacific than in Party? Tight EP and MP, and looser (with suited connectors) in LP. Raising quality hands, protecting my hands with check-raises. counting odds and playing according to them. betting and raising for value.

and winning in pacific and losing in party [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Doesn't this stuff work in Party?

Playing 0,5/1 in party and have already in 1/2 in pacific (I started with $200 in party and $100 in pacific and in party I now have $140 and in pacific $400)

This is difficult to understand. I can't be that bad because I'm winning in other place with the same methods!!!
Old 04-16-2005, 02:33 AM

Default Re: Party vs pacific?

If you can win on pacific, you can win on party.

Pacific has terrible software (one table, what the [censored] is that?), terrible bonus's, and party has a larger range of games.

All of that for SLIGHTLY fishier players. Not worth it, so parties the place to be.
Old 04-16-2005, 02:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Pacific has terrible software (one table, what the [censored] is that?), terrible bonus's, and party has a larger range of games.

All of that for SLIGHTLY fishier players. Not worth it, so parties the place to be.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can only play 1 table at Pacific? I was about to whore it... Good thing i read this thread [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2005, 02:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed. this is all in your head. and the software is bad enough for me just to ignore the slightly fishier players.
Old 04-16-2005, 02:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed. this is all in your head. and the software is bad enough for me just to ignore the slightly fishier players.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, maybe you are right! And maybe I have just been lucky in pacific OR maybe because you can play only one table, I can concentrate better! When playing in Party I always multitable! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2005, 03:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I seem to lose everytime I play in Party (they are just so LAG and they always seem to get lucky

Why can't I win at party? I play exactly the same in Pacific than in Party? Tight EP and MP, and looser (with suited connectors) in LP. Raising quality hands, protecting my hands with check-raises. counting odds and playing according to them. betting and raising for value.

This is difficult to understand. I can't be that bad because I'm winning in other place with the same methods!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you understand?
Old 04-16-2005, 03:11 AM

I am veteran of Pacific. The horrid small stakes players are a dieing breed at that place. Most are weak tight, I remember on Friday nights raising under the gun and 8 retards would cold call my 10/10 raise. Now you might get one guy who cold calls he doesn't catch his ace he folds....... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]