Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 12-26-2005, 07:20 PM

Default Best Stars VIP value = Porsche!

I'm curious to see who makes it there first and whether or not this will be a continuing offer or just for the first few orders. With the average FPP worth around .015...the Porsche FPP value if'n you can save up 3 million of them (which can be easily done in 2 years time by many of you eager multi-tablers even at 5/10) comes close to .20 at a MSRP starting at 59k. Right now the car is sold out and going for even more for those that want it NOW.

Anyhow, I doubt I'll have the patience. If I commit a good year to Stars, I'll likely award myself with a WSOP entry, WPT Carribean entry, or several smaller events. Speaking of which, what would you guys rather do? One big (perhaps once in a lifetime) event, or several smaller ones?

Or if I'm running bad, I'll just get some DELL gift cards and find some cheap deals on fatwallet n' sling 'em on EBay like someone else mentioned in another thread.

Cheers
Old 12-26-2005, 08:10 PM

Default Re: Best Stars VIP value = Porsche!

Anyone remember the Harrier Jet you could get with Pepsi Points? Someone thought there was an EV+ there.
Old 12-26-2005, 08:46 PM

Yes Sir! I was a Pepsi Drinkin' dork. Had a full line of clothing thanks to those points. Wasn't there a lawsuit over the Harrier Jet when Pepsi wouldn't come through with it?
Old 12-26-2005, 10:34 PM

Your missing a zero
60 000/3 000 000 =.02
a bit better than most of the other stuff (~.015-.016) but not off the charts. I think if I wanted a car I would go for the conceirge service. It will be interesting to see how much effort they will put in for you to buy something. My goal is to save up 15 million points or so and have them buy me a house....
Old 12-26-2005, 10:47 PM

I want 2K dell cards. I figure it will take a couple of years to buy everything I want from there.
Old 12-26-2005, 11:03 PM

Has anyone figured out what the fastest way to get points is? And how long it would take to get the porsche if you did that?
Old 12-26-2005, 11:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone figured out what the fastest way to get points is? And how long it would take to get the porsche if you did that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Multi-tabling 5000$ hu sng's? Sounds like your style kurosh.
Old 12-26-2005, 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes Sir! I was a Pepsi Drinkin' dork. Had a full line of clothing thanks to those points. Wasn't there a lawsuit over the Harrier Jet when Pepsi wouldn't come through with it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. Pepsi won. If they had lost they would have had to provide a >$30 million harrier for less than a million dollars. I wonder if the military would have allowed that to happen.
Old 12-26-2005, 11:30 PM

No way, not with $3 screws and $50 hammers, they won't!
Old 12-26-2005, 11:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Two years I think if you're playing high limit hold'em. Maybe less if you’re a psycho.