Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-10-2005, 03:59 PM

Default Re: Everyday Dick Moves

Jihad,

How is that bad? Instead of giving nothing you gave $.02. While that doesn't make you a saint or anything, it's still actually is better than nothing. It's not like giving a waitress a 2 cent tip, nobody got slighted here, especially considering you're likely not the type to give anything.
Old 12-10-2005, 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
especially considering you're likely not the type to give anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would be very willing to wager that I am in the upper 1% of donators at this site, to include all of the retardedly rich posters. Internet <> RL.
Old 12-10-2005, 09:10 PM

so here's a dick thing I did the other day

I'm in a car sharing group, which basically means there's a whole bunch of cars parked all over the city that I can jump in and drive.

so I schedule a car and the person before me is wicked late returning it, like over 30 minutes. meanwhile my chips are being blinded off.

the person finally shows up, I get in and call the company and tell them I think there is a smell of smoke in the car but not really sure, get off the phone and roll up the windows and fire up a blunt. propably resulting in an extra $50 pop + possible cleaning fees.
Old 12-11-2005, 02:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So basically we learn OOTers are dicks and make a lot of dick moves, but also hate other people who make dick moves and get revenge by making an even bigger dick move.

[/ QUOTE ]

That about sums it up.
Old 12-11-2005, 06:04 AM

I hope this wasn't posted b/c I'm too tired to read through the whole post.

People who fill up thier goddam waterbottles at the gym when you're waiting in line behind them for a few precious sips. "Its ok fuckhead, finish filling up your gallon jug. Why would you go to the water fountain that gets the least traffic?"
Old 12-11-2005, 06:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Walking to my car in a busy parking lot (especially during christmas): I like to walk down the wrong 'aisle' to my car to get cars to follow me walking to get my spot then cut into my own 'aisle' so the guy who was following me doens't get [censored]. I get pleasure from this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aahahaha. I do the exact same thing. The true challenge in this is keeping a straight face as you see the despair in thier face when you switch rows.
Old 12-11-2005, 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A temporary construction sign says lane closed ahead and people wait until the last second to get over, this is pretty much the cause of any construction traffic, and then when it gets really backed up people race down the open lane and try to get over, i never let these [censored] over.

[/ QUOTE ]

I always race past everyone, because even though most people don't want to let you in you can always find a sucker.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate you. But I hate the sucker more. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 12-11-2005, 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Walking to my car in a busy parking lot (especially during christmas): I like to walk down the wrong 'aisle' to my car to get cars to follow me walking to get my spot then cut into my own 'aisle' so the guy who was following me doens't get [censored]. I get pleasure from this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aahahaha. I do the exact same thing. The true challenge in this is keeping a straight face as you see the despair in thier face when you switch rows.

[/ QUOTE ]

An important thing to do is when you are about to switch rows, get your keys out so they stop and think you have just reached your car. Even better if you walk behind a big truck or van so they can't can't see you and just wait for your car to pull out.