Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2005, 07:16 PM

Default Re: Girl cheats, guy pwns her

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There's no way I'm wrong, right?

[/ QUOTE ]
no you aren't. he owned her and the fact that he said he would get just get a laugh about the whole situation with the guy she blew in the bathroom just showed that she was a cheap whore and everyone knows it. by reading his email i got the feeling that he felt he was better off and just wanted to cut her down to size and he did just that. once again you are on the money RDH.

[/ QUOTE ]

if I can play devils advocate here:

the fact that after their main points the girl asks for her sunglasses while the guy insults her further lends some weight to the fact that she doesnt care as much about cheating on him as he does about being cheated on, but that was obvious cause he was the one who got cheated on.

however, him pointing out her whorishness to everyone was a definite owning of her, by him
Old 12-07-2005, 07:23 PM

you are obviously right DMB but i don't think she really cares to begin with if she is blowing randoms in the bathroom for 45 minutes while her partner patiently waits at the bar.

he realizes this and knows that she is all about herself, so he basically knows that the way to get the knife into that little black heart is to let her know that nobody respects her and everyone knows she is a whore.
Old 12-07-2005, 07:27 PM

POTD for sure. this is gold
Old 12-07-2005, 07:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you are obviously right DMB but i don't think she really cares to begin with if she is blowing randoms in the bathroom for 45 minutes while her partner patiently waits at the bar.

he realizes this and knows that she is all about herself, so he basically knows that the way to get the knife into that little black heart is to let her know that nobody respects her and everyone knows she is a whore.

[/ QUOTE ]

So is it bad technique if a blow job takes 45 mins or really good form? Shouldn't he shiip one more time before sending the letter?
Old 12-07-2005, 07:36 PM

Hilarious man! Thanks.
Old 12-07-2005, 07:38 PM

Brad is a co-worker of one of my friends, i thought it was absolutely hilarious
Old 12-07-2005, 07:57 PM

Speaking of Devil's Advocate...what are the chances that this email exchange, funny as it is, is a hoax?
Old 12-07-2005, 08:06 PM

I still don't even know how she slid the sunglasses in there. I mean the way she can just change tones like that and then go right back to the original. I know she is a whore, but I think I am kind of into her, with or without her big thighs.

craig
Old 12-07-2005, 08:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this is why you don't date But do bang stupid women.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 12-07-2005, 08:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
something I don't get, what did the dude say to this chick that made her want to blow him in the bathroom? that dude must have some serious next level game going.

anyone who has pulled a girl away from her BOYFRIEND to get head in a bathroom of a bar that they're in TOGETHER, please advise.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it actually requires any game if the girl is enough of a drunken whore.

I know a smoking hot chick who is 100% drunken whore. She's had the same boyfriend for about 6 years now. I know him as well. I wouldn't say we're friends but he's a pretty cool guy.

One night around midnight a couple years ago, she shows up at my house shitfaced. She can drink like a fish and gets pretty out of control when she's drunk. She's trying to kiss me, grope me, etc. I'm telling her repeatedly that it's not going to happen. I get her to settle down and we go sit in front of the TV for a few minutes.

I start asking what the hell she's doing out driving around wasted, especially considering that she lives at least 10 miles from my house. She says, "I didn't come from my house. I came from the bar." There is a bar about a mile down the road from where I live. I ask who she was with at the bar with. She was at the bar with her boyfriend and another couple. I ask where they are. She tells me they are still at the bar. I look out in my driveway. There's her boyfriend's truck. This dirty skank took her boyfriend's keys out of his coat at the bar and left in his truck without telling anyone to come to my house to [censored] me!

I can't think of many circumstances under which I can condone drinking and driving, but I really had no idea what the hell else to do with her at the time. I sent her on her way. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]