Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar

Old 08-15-2005, 12:43 PM

Default Vegas this weekend (8/20 - 8/23)

I'm arriving noon-ish Saturday and leaving early Tuesday. Staying @ the Flamingo. Not sure when/where I'll get away from wifey to play, but I'll be bouncing around checking out as many rooms as I have time for, couple hours at each.

One question - I'll for sure be up all night Monday into Tuesday morning playing before I leave. Are the games going to be atrocious/non-existant during that stretch?

I'm 29, 6'2", blonde. I'll respond in kind if you throw a "sup bro" my way. I'll use this as a card protector for identification:

Greg
Old 08-15-2005, 01:53 PM

Default Re: Vegas this weekend (8/20 - 8/23)

[ QUOTE ]

One question - I'll for sure be up all night Monday into Tuesday morning playing before I leave. Are the games going to be atrocious/non-existant during that stretch?

Greg

[/ QUOTE ]

They will be juicy since I'm in town then. I'm at the Flamingo as well...although I'm 49 I get 1 year younger with ever corona...so by midnight I should be ~20-25. Prob play in the Flamingo Sat. as I'm driving in from Calgary and will arrive late.

I'm like my avatar w/o the fish in hand...look for guy with messy/unstacked chips asking whos turn it is to act...

Sunday nite I'll play at Bellagio for 1 serious session...then 4 more nights of donkfest wherever.

gimmi a supbro
Old 08-15-2005, 02:21 PM

I will be there the 19th-22nd. I'll keep an eye out for your card protector. I'll be playing some 1-2NL, 3/6, 4/8, and a lot of tourneys (downtown for tourneys).

5'7", 160lbs, short brown hair, from TX.. no precise identification marks.

forgot to mention, i'm 24. staying at the mirage
Old 08-15-2005, 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
gimmi a supbro

[/ QUOTE ]
Will do.
Old 08-15-2005, 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I will be there the 19th-22nd. I'll keep an eye out for your card protector. I'll be playing some 1-2NL, 3/6, 4/8, and a lot of tourneys (downtown for tourneys).

5'7", 160lbs, short brown hair, from TX.. no precise identification marks.

forgot to mention, i'm 24. staying at the mirage

[/ QUOTE ]
Word. I'll be at the same games, minus the tourneys. Won't have time whilst entertaining the wife.
Old 08-15-2005, 08:42 PM

I'll be in town from Thursday the 18th through Sunday the 21st, with 7 friends. Lots of poker, but even more drinking. None of us will be playing well, so if you see a bunch of guys in their 30's from Sacramento, drinking at the rate of one drink per 2 hands played, that's us.

We'll be playing at the Aladdin, MGM and maybe over at the Imperial Palace. Might do some tournaments at the Luxor, though I know they're bad (played there last year).
Old 08-15-2005, 11:21 PM

Fund; My son goes to A&M, I am taking him for his 21st B-day, we will be at Mirage the 17th-22nd. E-mail him at tsmag@tamu.edu. We can hook-up.
Downtown Sucks! I have stayed there for Barge and go to Bellagio and play. Some tournies but 40 grumpy old men in them. Mandalay Bay has a daily tourney and the Orleans has the best tournies.
I wouyld concentrate on the 1-2 NL and 4-8 at Bellagio and Mirage or MGM.
I am a Longhorn!!