Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2004, 02:32 PM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts
Default Re: To Liz L

[ QUOTE ]
Is the person with the lower IQ wrong because someone with a higher IQ believes something different and must be correct because of their IQ?

[/ QUOTE ]

So if this is an analogy to your situation (otherwise what is your point?) then you are admitting that you have a low IQ? It is refreshing for someone like you to just come right out and own up to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

My IQ is in the 126-127 range, nothing genius, but plenty strong in my opinion. But again, are you valuing someone with a high IQ score over someone with a lower score? Raw intelligence does not solely determine a persons value, there are many other factors that go into it.

You could have an IQ of 150+ but believe that only people above 6 feet tall with brown hair and green eyes deserve to live and everyone else should die because they are inferior.

Because of your high IQ are you now better than someone who might have more worldly views but doesn't fit your image of perfection?
Old 11-12-2004, 02:42 PM

Default Re: Players Who Report Your Chat Online

Keep it up folks, this is great.

I must admit I'd been pretty irritated over the popularity of this ridiculous thread over the last few days but now I'm simply grateful that you all aren't here to improve your game and would prefer to debate inanities with an obstinate young punk who will clearly not be persuaded. 170 posts later, it turns out this joker is working the play money tables...

While you all continue on with this popular topic of discussion, I'll be reading some less popular but more valuable threads on these very boards and learning how to improve my game.

Grandgnu, please continue the diversions... I'll see you when you work your way up the levels. ROR!
Old 11-12-2004, 02:43 PM

Gnu this isnt for you so dont listen. You are good at that anyway.

People... this post must die. I implore everyone to ignore this post so it find its rightful place.
Old 11-12-2004, 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I must admit I'd been pretty irritated over the popularity of this ridiculous thread over the last few days but now I'm simply grateful that you all aren't here to improve your game and would prefer to debate inanities with an obstinate young punk who will clearly not be persuaded. 170 posts later, it turns out this joker is working the play money tables...

While you all continue on with this popular topic of discussion, I'll be reading some less popular but more valuable threads on these very boards and learning how to improve my game.

Grandgnu, please continue the diversions... I'll see you when you work your way up the levels. ROR!

[/ QUOTE ]

Touche.
Old 11-12-2004, 04:23 PM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh heh, I do the money tables to, but I don't bring out "cheeky chappy" because I'm more focused on my game then. But when I'm just farting around for a break from the stresses of worrying about my bankroll, I turn to the craziness of "pray money mista!"
Old 11-12-2004, 04:26 PM

Default Re: To Bluffoon

[ QUOTE ]
Gnu this isnt for you so dont listen. You are good at that anyway.

People... this post must die. I implore everyone to ignore this post so it find its rightful place.

[/ QUOTE ]

Horry morry mista, what you rooking at? What be probrem rady?! CHING-CHONG-CHANG!

Yeah, I was surprised how large this thread got too. Good thing I don't "risten" to these posters, since you can't hear text anyway, you can "onry" read it.
Old 11-12-2004, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My IQ is in the 126-127 range, nothing genius, but plenty strong in my opinion. But again, are you valuing someone with a high IQ score over someone with a lower score? Raw intelligence does not solely determine a persons value, there are many other factors that go into it.

You could have an IQ of 150+ but believe that only people above 6 feet tall with brown hair and green eyes deserve to live and everyone else should die because they are inferior.

Because of your high IQ are you now better than someone who might have more worldly views but doesn't fit your image of perfection?

[/ QUOTE ]

First, if all of you other guys haven't done so, check out his web page, it's in his profile and has pictures of him, whee!

Second, let's look at the other things that go into a person's value:

Height - You are very short.
Attractiveness - You are very ugly.
Coolness - You painted a zombie face on yourself.
Contributions to society - You actually spend time on the play tables to fart around and use Asian accents.

Put those together with a fairly mediocre IQ, and I'd say you're a nice little 5'1", rotund bundle of worthlessness. And yes, because I am 6'0", have a 154 IQ, and am Asian, I am better than you.
Old 11-12-2004, 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
First, if all of you other guys haven't done so, check out his web page, it's in his profile and has pictures of him, whee!

Contributions to society - You actually spend time on the play tables to fart around and use Asian accents.

Put those together with a fairly mediocre IQ, and I'd say you're a nice little 5'1", rotund bundle of worthlessness. And yes, because I am 6'0", have a 154 IQ, and am Asian, I am better than you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm.....usually when someone has to put themselves above another they suffer from low self-esteem. Might want to work on that whole self-worth thing if you're so unhappy with yourself that you need to compare yourself to my midget butt. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-12-2004, 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hmmm.....usually when someone has to put themselves above another they suffer from low self-esteem. Might want to work on that whole self-worth thing if you're so unhappy with yourself that you need to compare yourself to my midget butt. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's also possible that you suck and that I don't like you. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-12-2004, 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is your girlfriend whom you say on your website is SUPER HOT!!!!, i think we need to worry more about your taste in women over your stupidity.

patient77