Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-2005, 03:22 AM

Default Re: LAG post in response to flynn\'s challenge

I don't know; I like this hand. I probably play it like this at least some of the time, and I'd do it with any two of course.
Old 08-13-2005, 03:24 AM

aggie, pardon me for being blunt, but this is a useless post. let's see, if someone had come here and posted "i raised 65s on the button to mix things up, saw a miracle flop of 662r, we got all the money in on the flop and villain went runner-runner to make a flush with deuce-four-suited. what could i have done differently?? help!!!" that guy would've been berated and ridiculed for his bad-beat post. you deserve the same reception for this pointless suck-out post.

this is the kind of stuff that had diablo telling you a month ago or so that you were wasting his time.
Old 08-13-2005, 03:24 AM

More like.. nothing made me consider to vary from the default (just because obviously there's a significantly higher percentage of male posters), nor did I care very much. No disrespect intended to her, obviously!
Old 08-13-2005, 03:25 AM

biotch. (jk?)
Old 08-13-2005, 03:29 AM

I think I've earned the ?.
Old 08-13-2005, 05:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this is the kind of stuff that had diablo telling you a month ago or so that you were wasting his time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess....I thought it was pretty amusing...Was you're response so clever...Did you add value to the forum...I posted this hand because i figuered a ton of people would tell me how bad of a play i made...

It's always amazing how many people can form judgements based upon a villian they do not know. diablo, I'm sorry if you're offended by this post. No disrespect intended.
Old 08-13-2005, 05:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I guess....I thought it was pretty amusing...Was you're response so clever...Did you add value to the forum...I posted this hand because i figuered a ton of people would tell me how bad of a play i made...

[/ QUOTE ]
i'm just taking a swipe at you cuz you're a damn yankee fan. let's go mets!
Old 08-13-2005, 05:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i'm just taking a swipe at you cuz you're a damn yankee fan. let's go mets!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Met's fan....Let me give y'all some advice. Let's try not to run into eachother....Let's call the ball. No need to see who has the harder head!
Old 08-13-2005, 09:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
5-5 NL

2 limpers, button ($1300) opens for 30, i (6k) call from BB with 2 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. Both limpers call.

Botton is a tight / bad player who's not usually very creative. I have a fairly tight image.

Flop: 2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I check, check, check, button bets $50 which i interpret as weakness. I raise to $175, fold, fold, button reraises to $375. Now I think he's got an overpair so i move allin....He calls quickly with 5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and i hit running hearts to win the hand

[/ QUOTE ]

are you proud of how you played this hand?

fim
Old 08-13-2005, 09:43 AM

what exactly is a "yankee" by the way? sounds like a guy with a tiny pecker who jerks off too much. no offense to anyone present of course. just curious.