Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-29-2005, 06:36 PM

Default Re: Tapping married women

Hhahahaha I have been married twice and I have extensive experience with all sorts of different types of women.

I am now divorced because I keep on getting bored. I didn't say I don't have personal issues, probably created by my father who never married my mom; however, there is one thing I am sure of which is that I know how to treat a woman.

I manage to befriend all of them long after we break, and I continually get benefits with every one of my exes with no exceptions. I am either really good in bed or they must love how I treat them. I have to think it's the latter, haha.
Old 12-29-2005, 06:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You can seriously go to hell.

Woah there, captain anger. Your desire to shoot people for infidelity is admirably pitiful, but I've got a question: Why does it matter to you if your wife cheats on you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Regardless of what your intnetions where with this post, i think its pretty low and [censored], regardless of how much of an internet celebrity you think you are. Also, the guy found this out like 2 hours ago, i'm sure he's mad for a number of the reasons you go on the mention. You don't need to remind of it.
Old 12-29-2005, 06:48 PM

Everybody knows how to treat a woman, in theory.

And temporarily.
Old 12-29-2005, 07:28 PM

Regardless of what your intnetions where with this post, i think its pretty low and [censored]

This has all been covered. It was unfair and mean. That's why it was funny. There's no question that I could have responded differently. I saw the opportunity, decided that being funny to X degree was worth being unfair and mean to Y degree and posted.

I'm not interested in justifying my behavior and I haven't made any excuses or apologies in this thread for posting it, so I can't imagine what my occasionally refering to myself as an internet celebrity has to do with it.

I'm also not sure how exactly I reminded him of his wife's infidelity. He found out his wife had been cheating on him, and a couple of hours later he went on an internet forum and clicked on a thread called 'Tapping married women'.

Did I remind him that it was his fault? Well, insofar as you can remind someone of something that's false.
Old 12-29-2005, 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, you just graduated from "smartass" to "douchebag".

You just flunked a class and will be repeating another year of 'I don't know who you are'.

[/ QUOTE ]

God I've missed bison humor. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto...and I'd have made that "cought" comment too because I'm pretty sure no one has heard a lame spelling correction joke in awhile. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP
There's another lame joke right back at ya.

[/ QUOTE ]

I miss when FYPs were good. I wasn't making a joke, [censored]. Learn to read.
Old 12-29-2005, 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You can seriously go to hell.

Woah there, captain anger. Your desire to shoot people for infidelity is admirably pitiful, but I've got a question: Why does it matter to you if your wife cheats on you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Regardless of what your intnetions where with this post, i think its pretty low and [censored], regardless of how much of an internet celebrity you think you are. Also, the guy found this out like 2 hours ago, i'm sure he's mad for a number of the reasons you go on the mention. You don't need to remind of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

ggbman, i usually agree with you, but here are things i think anyone would need 2 hours after finding this [censored] out.

1. a stiff drink
2. a friend who will buy it for him
3. (optional) a gun, or in the case of the phone booth guy, a sharp knife.

here is a list of things he won't need.

1. play online games for money
2. read stupid [censored] online where people are sure to insult you
3. wander into a thread about the same [censored] that happened to him just 2 hours ago (you know, he *MIGHT* be reminded of something)

i think bison just about single-handedly made this thread fun, and it had nothing to do with being mean to the unfortunate guy with the wife.
Old 12-29-2005, 09:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, you just graduated from "smartass" to "douchebag".

You just flunked a class and will be repeating another year of 'I don't know who you are'.

[/ QUOTE ]

God I've missed bison humor. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto...and I'd have made that "cought" comment too because I'm pretty sure no one has heard a lame spelling correction joke in awhile. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP
There's another lame joke right back at ya.

[/ QUOTE ]

I miss when FYPs were good. I wasn't making a joke, [censored]. Learn to read.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP's are rarely good. Jokes that correct someone's spelling or grammar are worse, and the idiots who are serious when they correct someone's grammar are worserer.

Dear Mr. Sensitive,
I was referring to the original lame joke. I'm certain that if any poster besides bison or diablo had made that joke, no one would have been mentioning how funny it was.

EDIT: No, I haven't tapped any married ass.

EDIT: Bison, I don't think the joke was bad because it was mean, in fact if it had been meaner I probably would have laughed.
Old 12-29-2005, 09:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Mr. Sensitive,
I was referring to the original lame joke. I'm certain that if any poster besides bison or diablo had made that joke, no one would have been mentioning how funny it was.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, man. If Peachy had made that joke, it would have been even funnier.
Old 12-29-2005, 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dear Mr. Sensitive,

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, man. If Peachy had made that joke, it would have been even funnier.

[/ QUOTE ]
Good call.
Old 12-29-2005, 10:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If any of you guys happen to be among those who stuck it in my ex-wife, I have one word for you:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[/ QUOTE ]

the appropriate response for these guys is not "hahahahahahahaha", but rather "how does my dick taste?"