Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-18-2005, 02:49 PM

Default Re: College pranks

We penny locked the president of our fraternity in his room the night before a big job interview that he missed because of us. The other guy we did it to broke his ankle when he jumped out of his window to go to work.
Old 12-18-2005, 03:10 PM

Guy lived across from me in my fraternity house, we always smoked together, went in on 8ths and stuff. He had a ritual that after a session he would always open his peanut butter jar, take a big whiff, and then make a PB&J sandwich.

So, I was pissed b/c he took me for $100 the night before playing Stud (1st time I ever played stud). I decided to get him back, so I took his new peanut butter Jiff jar, emptied it out and then went #2 inside (taco $hits to the max).

We finished our session, he opened his peanut butter can, totally not expecting anything else to be in there. He took a big whiff, then put his head out the window and puked on another kid's new car.

Sweeet revenge [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-18-2005, 03:11 PM

We took our RA's door off and replaced it with another door and redecorated it to look like his door. He could not figure out why his key wouldn't work.
Old 12-18-2005, 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Having seen the video of CMI's Prank A, I feel I can advise that none of you ever try this.

[/ QUOTE ]

link?

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not online. Where is a good spot to host that kinda thing?

[/ QUOTE ]
http://www.yousendit.com/

[/ QUOTE ]

link to video

Some kid took this on his camera phone, and it eventually got back to me. I was unware that this video was being made.
Old 12-18-2005, 03:25 PM

CMI,
That's fantastic. I wish we would have been that creative in school.
Old 12-18-2005, 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
CMI,

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf
Old 12-18-2005, 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
CMI,

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf

[/ QUOTE ]

YOUR ARGUMENT AGAINST IT IS THAT I INTERUPTED CLASSES! YOU ARE GAY.
Old 12-18-2005, 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
CMI,

[/ QUOTE ]

tyty
Old 12-18-2005, 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Guy lived across from me in my fraternity house, we always smoked together, went in on 8ths and stuff. He had a ritual that after a session he would always open his peanut butter jar, take a big whiff, and then make a PB&J sandwich.

So, I was pissed b/c he took me for $100 the night before playing Stud (1st time I ever played stud). I decided to get him back, so I took his new peanut butter Jiff jar, emptied it out and then went #2 inside (taco $hits to the max).

We finished our session, he opened his peanut butter can, totally not expecting anything else to be in there. He took a big whiff, then put his head out the window and puked on another kid's new car.

[/ QUOTE ]
that's so nasty. And yet hilarious. Of course it would be more funny if his ritual was to reach into the jar and lick his fingers before he made a sandwich (want a chocolate covered pretzel?... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] )
Old 12-18-2005, 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
that's so nasty. And yet hilarious. Of course it would be more funny if his ritual was to reach into the jar and lick his fingers before he made a sandwich (want a chocolate covered pretzel?... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] )

[/ QUOTE ]

it was classic, it was a joke though, no hard feelings but he was kinda pissed understandably.

we did lots of other funny [censored] too but that one was all me.

Lots of monstoning, the classic tied 3 rooms doors together and pull the fire alarm, lots of fire extinguishers were prematurely used and lots of non-malicious cock blocking ensued in the late hours of the nights.