Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2005, 12:10 AM

Default Dont know how to pay

I've played on paradise poker for a while and they always accepted my credit card. Recently I tried to sigh up with party and stars and both sights rejected my credit card. My credit is in good standing I have never been rejected before. I really wanted to sign up to party but apparently my credit card wont approve internet gambling but for some reason they always approve paradise. Can anyone tell me how I can get cash into Partypoker?
Old 08-27-2005, 12:15 AM

Default Re: Dont know how to pay

set up a neteller acct.
Old 08-27-2005, 12:16 AM

Link your checking account to NETeller or FirePay. If you need to use a credit card, try using ePassporte or the Global calling card.
Old 08-27-2005, 12:31 AM

What probably happened was your bank/CC agency decided not to do business with "gambling sites" and Partypoker is on that list, while Paradise may not be (lower profile now?) . Like they said, Neteller is good.

Edit: Hey, btw, before you do anything... Are you talking about an ATM/Debit card, or a credit card? Unless you are sleeping with your bankers you don't want to be withdrawing cash advances on a credit card anyway.
Old 08-27-2005, 12:41 AM

Since your bank apparrantely blocks credit card transactions with gambling sites, I'm surprised it worked on Paradise. I know that I used to use my credit card to put money on my account in about 2000, but a couple years after that, I couldn't use my same credit card to reload when I started playing again because their site was now on "the list".
Old 08-27-2005, 12:42 AM

I just tried fire pay and filled out all the info. Then they said they sent a small two dollar transaction to my accout and that if I could call my bank and find the exact amount then they would give me an account and oh yeah for their transaction to hit that takes three days. They just stealing my money.
Old 08-27-2005, 12:44 AM

for some reason paradise aint a gambling site according to my card but party and stars are.
Old 08-27-2005, 12:44 AM

They make a deposit.
Old 08-27-2005, 12:47 AM

i would suggest not using firepay as they charge transaction fees. the confirming of nano deposits to your bank acct is standard; neteller does the same thing. no, they aint stealing your money.
Old 08-27-2005, 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i would suggest not using firepay as they charge transaction fees. the confirming of nano deposits to your bank acct is standard; neteller does the same thing. no, they aint stealing your money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for that clarification its good to know if I deal with them in the future. I was just upset because I wanted to play right away not in three days lol. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]