Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2005, 05:49 AM

Default Help/Comments on PT stats (nearly 20,000 hands)

I'm trying to continuely tweak my game, so I was hoping someone could offer up some suggestions on my stats (yes, I've viewed the thread that everyone links to which shows the 2/4 and 3/6 "good" numbers, it is very informative). Here's what I've got:

Over a total of 19,067 hands in my poker tracker, here is what i show. Bear in mind this takes into account SOME 6max tables that i play here and there (probably 10-15% of the hands are 6max). Most of the hands, (approx 14,750) are full ring $1/2 or 1/2GBP tables.

VPIP: 18.21
W$FS: 33.77
WSD%: 29.18
W$SD: 61.99
AF: 2.82 not including pf
AF: 1.23 including pf
PF Raise: 6.83
Amount won: -26.09
BB/100: .26

...As you can see, I've lost $26.09 playing, and have a very low BB/100 ratio. Do note however, that just about 1,000 hands ago, as of yesterday, I was up about $290 and BB/100 of 1.11 , but I just had a HORRIBLE run at some really juicy 1/2GBP tables on Cryptos where i got drawn out on a lot... But the games were really great so I was surely happy to play in them and will come UP a lot in those type of games over the long haul. Though that has really killed my stats, so I wish i would have posted these prior to that shitty run. haha

Right now, I realize I should be going to showdown approx 2-3% more, and that my W$SD is way high (b/c i'm not going to showdown enough). I also realize my pf raising is low at approx 7%. ...It sort of surprises me that it's not higher because I certainly DO raise with 78s, 89s, 9Ts, JTs, etc after a few limpers have entered, I attempt a blind steal approx 28% of the time, and of course I raise all of the "obvious" hands. I AM missing the smaller pocket pair raises after a few limpers are in - so i could add that in. But other than that, i'm not sure why my pf raise % is so much lower than the desired 10%.

Any comments/suggested are appreciated on the pf raising issue as well as my stats as a whole. Luckily I've done plenty of bonus whoring so my essential break even over nearly 20,000 hasn't been all in vain.

Thanks