Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2005, 06:01 PM

Default Re: Crimson Challenge Midwestern Style

[ QUOTE ]

4. Bratwursts, knockwursts, liverwurst, any kind of wursts. Jesus, man.

[/ QUOTE ]

have anything in particular in mind?
Old 11-09-2005, 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
imo, the challenge would be hilarious if the amount of water is very large, and the location is one where a bathroom is not easily found.

I don't know the park in NY where they filmed the challenge, but I imagine a bunch of people standing around trying to hold it and having various people run off at some point trying to find a bathroom as being highly amusing....

[/ QUOTE ]
Good point. I objected because it seemed easy to me to simply drop trou and go when needed. But if done in a HIGHLY public area, in the daylight, where a bathroom is not close by, this could be quality.

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly. i also know that, if in this situation, i would most likely impede the posters progress on leaving the area [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh god I hope we do this in a DC area challenge.

You know I will be one of the competitors right?
Old 11-09-2005, 06:10 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

do people that live there actually call it 'madtown'? i've lived in the midwest my whole life, and while i can't recall madison being discussed that nickname just sounds lame.
Old 11-09-2005, 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

6. Eat a pound of flour. You only can drink cooking oil to wash it down.

[/ QUOTE ]

"YES!"
Old 11-09-2005, 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
imo, the challenge would be hilarious if the amount of water is very large, and the location is one where a bathroom is not easily found.

I don't know the park in NY where they filmed the challenge, but I imagine a bunch of people standing around trying to hold it and having various people run off at some point trying to find a bathroom as being highly amusing....

[/ QUOTE ]
Good point. I objected because it seemed easy to me to simply drop trou and go when needed. But if done in a HIGHLY public area, in the daylight, where a bathroom is not close by, this could be quality.

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly. i also know that, if in this situation, i would most likely impede the posters progress on leaving the area [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh we will, for sure. A friend of mine is down for a hot wing competition where the wings he'll be eating need a release form (the flatliners at The Wing Factory). Someone I know had one and couldn't feel his mouth afterwards...

And I'm not sure if you're implying that the two of us could prevent most anyone from going anywhere, or that it'd be funny to see me try to stop your sasquatch ass from getting to a bathroom, but either way I think it'd be hilarious [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2005, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh we will, for sure. A friend of mine is down for a hot wing competition where the wings he'll be eating need a release form (the flatliners at The Wing Factory). Someone I know had one and couldn't feel his mouth afterwards...

And I'm not sure if you're implying that the two of us could prevent most anyone from going anywhere, or that it'd be funny to see me try to stop your sasquatch ass from getting to a bathroom, but either way I think it'd be hilarious [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah the flatliners... I've had 2, some of my friends have had 5+ with one of them downing 15.

You ever ask them about the record there?

49 [censored] wings, and like 4 pitchers of beer. Apparently the guy was wasted.

I'd like to see anyone try to stop me.
Old 11-09-2005, 06:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah the flatliners... I've had 2, some of my friends have had 5+ with one of them downing 15.

You ever ask them about the record there?

49 [censored] wings, and like 4 pitchers of beer. Apparently the guy was wasted.

I'd like to see anyone try to stop me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn that's impressive....in your opinion, how hot are those things?

Do you have any experience with wrestling? If you have any clue on how to defend a few standard take downs, then yes, this would be funny...
Old 11-09-2005, 07:09 PM

It depends on how hot they are made.

Some days I have seen them purple (which is hot as [censored]), and other days not so hot. They are still the hottest food I have ever eaten.

Your mouth is basically on fire for 30 minutes after you have finished them, and that was just after two.

When I touched my dick that night to take a piss it also burned my skin, and I rubbed my eyes on accident a couple of times as well which burned a lot.
Old 12-01-2005, 01:50 PM

Location: Typing \"nice runner runner\" over and over and over and over and over and over

[ QUOTE ]
Date has been determined as Saturday, December 3rd

[/ QUOTE ]

So, is this happening or not?
Old 12-01-2005, 02:18 PM

I'm in Milwaukee. I can drive to MadTown this weekend to watch if the weather stops sucking ass.