Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-20-2005, 12:28 AM

Default Most difficult decision I have had to make....

sitting at this 1/2 no limit table at the Borgata in AC for about 10 hours. BB is a generally good player who is majorly on tilt right now. MP is a bellow average player who is loose calling pre-flop, but hasnt gone all in in the 5 hours i have played with him.

Hero- ~400
MI- ~250
BB- ~350

Hero on CO with J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. 2 calls behind, including MP. SB folds, BB checks.

Flop: A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
BB bets 8, , 2 fold, MP raises to 20, Hero calls, BB raises to 50, MP all-in.... Hero....

note at this point, BB, who is on tilt and not hiding this real well, starts flippin out- and basically announces intentions to crying call. I would say I am about 80% sure he is going all in if i make the call/raise. Meanwhile, I strongly doubt that MP has made his straight already, as he looking very worried and does not seem like an act at all. Two more observations-MP has limped in the DARK, so his pre-flop cant be read- and BB had said "i should probably raise this" pre-flop but they he did not. note also that a queen had already been exposed. Whats your move here?

[EDIT]- i edited my post thanks to the comments of the first responding person. thanks.