Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2005, 02:28 AM

Default Re: YOU play too tight and are not fit to tie my laces!

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the vast majority of this world doesn't care whether a person's good at poker or not if he/she is a complete jackass.

Aside from that, there can be a lot more content if Stanzee just talked normally. If talking about content was Stanzee's serious goal, then he is either VERY, VERY stupid or he has some alterior motives.
Old 10-01-2005, 02:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I criticize people who think that style A is the right way and that anybody who does not agree should be flamed.

Posting anything outside the norm results in plenty of weak insults.

[/ QUOTE ]

you were not getting flamed for playing a style different than some one that is a commonly accepted style, you were getting flamed for stating as fact things that are not fact, and jumping up and down, as i noted in another thread. there's a big difference between "my style is different than yours" and "your theory, which has hundreds of pages of mathematical proof behind it, is just wrong, because i say so." you lept to a bunch of statements about sngs that were clearly rooted in cash game play, didn't have any way of backing them up, and then said as your only defense that the best way for you to learn is for someone to show up, have hte patience to wade through your attitude, and then teach you in a patient manner. it's just not the best way to get people to help you out.

cit
Old 10-01-2005, 04:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
it's just not the best way to get people to help you out.

cit

[/ QUOTE ]

was that a pun?
Old 10-01-2005, 04:33 AM

LOLOLOL, WOW, you think you're good cause you're beating the 20's, (no offense to anyone else), but you're a retard. The 20's are a joke. My ROI is 21% after over 1,000 SNG's and that's 500 55's 300 109's and 200 215's. I would love you play with you in the little home game SNG me and my buddies play, oh btw, did I mention 3 of us do this full time for a living NL 400 6 max up to NL 2000 10 handed, and the other 2 are part time (because they're finishing college) You're a joke man. Play some real stakes before you talk smack. $22, LOL, is a JOKE!!!!!!!!! I wipe my ass with $20, and $40 if I had chili, LOL!!!!
Old 10-01-2005, 04:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
LOLOLOL, WOW, you think you're good cause you're beating the 20's,

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The 20's are a joke

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
$22, LOL, is a JOKE!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
(no offense to anyone else)

[/ QUOTE ]

...none taken i'm sure
Old 10-01-2005, 09:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure I could tie your shoelaces successfully if I ever took my <deleted> off of your chin and my <deleted> out of your mouth.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

I seriously take offense to this and if I were a mod, you'd be out of here. If you think it was funny, I assure you, it was NOT. I can assure you, however, it was uncalled for, inappropriate and disgusting.

This kind of thing kills a forum. If tolerated, I would not be here, even if you were throwing gold at my feet.
Old 10-01-2005, 10:24 AM

I'm pretty sure it was funny as hell.

Also, consider the ridiculous number of +++++EV posts Yugo makes (I'll give you a hint: they include half nekkid chicks) - this is his version of pushing 32o and getting called [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 10-01-2005, 10:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure it was funny as hell.

Also, consider the ridiculous number of +++++EV posts Yugo makes (I'll give you a hint: they include half nekkid chicks) - this is his version of pushing 32o and getting called [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

While I as me agree with you pergesu, he IS right.

I'm only deleting the post because I also know that Yugo knows better.
Old 10-01-2005, 10:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure I could tie your shoelaces successfully if I ever took my <deleted> off of your chin and my <deleted> out of your mouth.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

I seriously take offense to this and if I were a mod, you'd be out of here. If you think it was funny, I assure you, it was NOT. I can assure you, however, it was uncalled for, inappropriate and disgusting.

This kind of thing kills a forum. If tolerated, I would not be here, even if you were throwing gold at my feet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Completely agree. Of course Yugo wont get booted out of here for those appalling comments, as shall we say, there is one rule for one another rule for others. To reiterate what you said cactus, if i was a mod, Yugo would be out of here so quick his feet wouldn't touch the ground.

I tend to not take these sort of repulsive comments to personal though, the best thing is to just ignore these comments.

I noted in another forum, that a Mod banned a poster for calling him an idiot... Think the mods need to start being a bit more consistent.
Old 10-01-2005, 10:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I noted in another forum, that a Mod banned a poster for calling him an idiot... Think the mods need to start being a bit more consistent.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I banned him for repeated trolls over a period of several weeks with that being the straw that broke the camels back.

I am *trying* to be nice. But some posters aren't making it easy.