Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 12-09-2005, 12:27 PM

Default Re: A Bot That Slow Plays Every Hand

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wouldn't it be easier to get a laptop and a wireless connection so you can play while you are on the toilet??

[/ QUOTE ]

this is what i have. in fact, i'm dropping a duece as i type this post.

tripdad

[/ QUOTE ]

I've often heard people claim to do this, but isn't it a little awkward to wipe? I need to know before I try it.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:49 PM

not if your setup is like this.....

I guess if you get a bad inbound fax you can use it to wipe [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-09-2005, 12:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've often heard people claim to do this, but isn't it a little awkward to wipe? I need to know before I try it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Get a TV tray to set your laptop on.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:58 PM

I would hate you forever, you realize the blinds are usually timed in a MTT, don't be a DICK
Old 12-09-2005, 01:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would hate you forever, you realize the blinds are usually timed in a MTT, don't be a DICK

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you have the wrong idea. He's talking about a program that will wait 28 seconds and then fold your hand while you're in the bathroom. This way you miss the least number of hands possible and don't have to worry about sitting back in. Haven't you ever come back from the BR to see Aces on the screen and the "sit out" button pre-checked and you can't make it in time?

I think its a fantastic idea. I'll often be 10 tabling SnGs when the urge comes up. I usually just let it time out for me - well I try to beat the clock but sometimes life doesn't cooperate.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
not if your setup is like this.....

I guess if you get a bad inbound fax you can use it to wipe [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

nh sir
Old 12-09-2005, 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wouldn't it be easier to get a laptop and a wireless connection so you can play while you are on the toilet??

[/ QUOTE ]

this is what i have. in fact, i'm dropping a duece as i type this post.

tripdad

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Use toilet paper, flush, wash hands, pick up lap top.
Old 12-09-2005, 04:14 PM

They have something for that, it's actually not software, but hardware. I believe it's called a laptop.
Old 12-09-2005, 04:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you have the wrong idea. He's talking about a program that will wait 28 seconds and then fold your hand while you're in the bathroom. This way you miss the least number of hands possible and don't have to worry about sitting back in. Haven't you ever come back from the BR to see Aces on the screen and the "sit out" button pre-checked and you can't make it in time?

I think its a fantastic idea. I'll often be 10 tabling SnGs when the urge comes up. I usually just let it time out for me - well I try to beat the clock but sometimes life doesn't cooperate.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you missed his point. He was saying that it isn't fair to everyone else at the table who isn't using the bathroom.
Old 12-09-2005, 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you missed his point. He was saying that it isn't fair to everyone else at the table who isn't using the bathroom.

[/ QUOTE ]

Life is not fair. It's the internet, it will happen, look out for the man. The program sounds interesting but I would still rather blind out then have to fold hands.