Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2005, 09:06 PM

Default So... does anyone play on the Prima network?

I just signed up for Golden Riviera (easy $50 bonus) and the play is pretty loose and the most passive I've ever seen.

The software is mega garbage but runs fast so you get like 70 hands per hour.
Old 11-14-2005, 09:09 PM

Default Re: So... does anyone play on the Prima network?

I like the software for that reason alone. The action button layout is kinda weird to me if you make the chatbox small. I dunno. Well, at least the games suck there from what I've seen. So that's something. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Maybe the SH games are good?

I broke my poker cherry at Royal Vegas, too.
Old 11-14-2005, 09:23 PM

I took the free $10 royal vegas gave me a few months ago, won $1 at the tables, entered a 10+1 SNG.

6 players left, flopped a straight, got all in vs. top pair, he hit runner runner full house.

I've been bitter since.

Oh and I agree about the action buttons, like you go to check the preset fold button and all the sudden it disappears, and you gotta go to the middle of the table, etc.
Old 11-14-2005, 09:43 PM

I thought you'd be on suicide watch this week.
What happened to the Tide?
Old 11-14-2005, 09:45 PM

I used the $10 free money at Royal Vegas a while ago and played the micro limits for a while. I remember the players were pretty awful, but at the same time, I definitely wasn't that great either. Like you I just got a bad taste in my mouth after that. Apparently, it was a little crazy for me to think I could turn my $10 into $1,000,000.

Also, has anyone played on the cryptologic sites? I played at Caribbean Sun Poker the other day at 1/2 and it was the biggest rock garden I have ever seen. Is it always like this?
Old 11-14-2005, 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, has anyone played on the cryptologic sites? I played at Caribbean Sun Poker the other day at 1/2 and it was the biggest rock garden I have ever seen. Is it always like this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been playing at InterPoker to clear their signup bonus. The .25/.5 games are nice - mostly LAPpy, a few rocks, a few TAGs. I'm down 40BB over about 1500 hands since I started there though. They never ever open new tables when they need to - at one point there were about 8 full tables, each of which had at least 6 players in the waiting list. It's insane.
Old 11-14-2005, 09:55 PM

Our offense has been DOA for weeks, but our competition has been crappy enough that the few points we do score has managed to win.

Our defense played fine and our offense did ok in the first half but they must have made some good adjustments cause they shut us down like an illegal poker joint in the second half.

LSU has the most obnoxious fans of any sports entity in the world BTW.
Old 11-14-2005, 10:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been playing at InterPoker to clear their signup bonus. The .25/.5 games are nice - mostly LAPpy, a few rocks, a few TAGs. I'm down 40BB over about 1500 hands since I started there though. They never ever open new tables when they need to - at one point there were about 8 full tables, each of which had at least 6 players in the waiting list. It's insane.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you're saying about the wait lists. I don't know what they are thinking. I signed up for every table and still waited about 30 minutes. I would think they are losing a huge amout of rake by not opening 1-2 more tables.

My 1 session there I played for about 3 hours 2-3 tabling and dropped about 40BB. The 1/2 players all seemed very TAG. I just couldn't hit a hand. I had AK like 6 times and never hit a flop.
Old 11-14-2005, 10:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They're obviously bitter about the 1989 Hall of Fame Bowl.
Old 11-15-2005, 01:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Listen here ya little dirt bag [censored], we are not obnoxious.