Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2004, 06:18 PM

Default When will these old posts die?

All these old posts are getting bumped and some are about me. I don't want to keep seeing my Beeatch Breakeven/Hutz/Dilbert more than I have to.

They already follow me like 2 bit hos in every other post I write. The fruit still won't play me in Hold'em but types that he challenged me and that I never challenged him and I say ok let's go and he runs away not to be heard from again.

Meanwhile Dilbert who won't play me because he is too intelligent to waste his time playing states that I should challenge people for a minumum of $500 yet he won't crawl out of his hole.

This is all the same moron Gregorio. This same moron made it look like I was Tyfromm. None of these wacks give any kind of constructive advice here in the Zoo. Matter of fact they disrespect the Zoo and believe themselves better.

Somehow this 1 prick gets a free pass and others like Sponger, Punk, and Pissed off Santa get banned or threatened. I don't get it.

Rant over.
Old 11-09-2004, 06:25 PM

Default Re: When will these old posts die?

Are you still whining about all that crap? Why don't you just let it go for gods sake man. This is an internet messageboard, not life or death.

Rant over.
Old 11-09-2004, 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you still whining about all that crap? Why don't you just let it go for gods sake man. This is an internet messageboard, not life or death.

Rant over.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the first time I've mentioned it. Are you from the future?
Old 11-09-2004, 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Rant over.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the first time I've mentioned it. Are you from the future?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't stop laughing over this response. LMAO
Old 11-09-2004, 06:36 PM

Very funny. I'm from the past, so enjoy that future you speak of.
Old 11-09-2004, 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Very funny. I'm from the past, so enjoy that future you speak of.

[/ QUOTE ]

So then you must be a Gypsie fortune teller that can see the future?
Old 11-09-2004, 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I can't stop laughing over my ugly face and slimy teeth. LMAO

[/ QUOTE ]

BTW, PITTM is handsome and smarter than you.

Old 11-09-2004, 06:52 PM

A quick look at your posting history shows that in the last five days you've made 16 posts. 13 have mentioned Breakeven, Dilbert, or Hutz. That doesn't even count whatever aliases you're using now.

Do you think mentioning them in nearly every post you make is the best way to get them to leave you alone?

I also find the whole thing quite funny since your original banning came because you wouldn't stop posting about Hutz, now you constantly complain about someone doing the same to you. Amazingly hypocritical.
Old 11-09-2004, 06:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A quick look at your posting history shows that in the last five days you've made 16 posts. 13 have mentioned Breakeven, Dilbert, or Hutz. That doesn't even count whatever aliases you're using now.

Do you think mentioning them in nearly every post you make is the best way to get them to leave you alone?

I also find the whole thing quite funny since your original banning came because you wouldn't stop posting about Hutz, now you constantly complain about someone doing the same to you. Amazingly hypocritical.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not complaining that they won't stop posting about me or in my threads. Please reread what I wrote.

Also my recent posts have been in effort to set up a match with this poster. Thank you for pointing out my dedication in that regard though I'd imagine you have probably pissed off the Breakeven persona as he wants people to believe it is he that is challenging me.

Good luck as the puppy dogs may be sniffing your ass now. Oh and another thanks.
Old 11-09-2004, 07:04 PM

How many times have I said that TT likes to whine from time to time, and how often does he prove me right? [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Somehow this 1 prick gets a free pass and others like Sponger, Punk, and Pissed off Santa get banned or threatened. I don't get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

TT, You've mentioned Sponger a couple times now in association with your aliases. Does this mean that Sponger is yet another alias of yours?

Please stop bumping your old posts, come up with new "material" if you must, your old jokes are stale.